Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lemons12345677

Dec 27, 2013
I don't know about anyone else, but on all the parts of the server I've been on, the lag has been out of this world. I haven't been in all parts of the server, but in Kit-PvP, skyblock and creative the lag is insane.. and don't try the whole "It's your computer thing". Others have agreed with me that the lag is out of this world. Therefore, I suggest you try to do something about it.

lemons12345677

Dec 27, 2013
It's the network connection, something's wrong with it and halo's fixing it.
That's Claudia, sorry for freaking out on all of you guys. I really like this server, and I just get kinda annoyed when it's starts to lag. I'll be on later today. See ya then.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
That's Claudia, sorry for freaking out on all of you guys. I really like this server, and I just get kinda annoyed when it's starts to lag. I'll be on later today. See ya then.
;D We all like the server. When it starts lag best thing to do is be patient. The lag will go away soon. (Unless its like a crash or something)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Yeah, though I play creative more then anything. :D My best build yet is at 2323;2326 if you want to see it. (My best build in my opinion)

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I don't know about anyone else, but on all the parts of the server I've been on, the lag has been out of this world. I haven't been in all parts of the server, but in Kit-PvP, skyblock and creative the lag is insane.. and don't try the whole "It's your computer thing". Others have agreed with me that the lag is out of this world. Therefore, I suggest you try to do something about it.

Always check http://status.cubecraftgames.net/ when stuff happens.

The longest time the creative server crashed was for over an hour. xD And @Minimooseha was so impatient to get back to the creative server to build his parkour. xD

I was doing a full world scan, took an hour because the creative world file is a total of 35GB's :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom