Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
I think you have experienced lag issues as I have today august 25, the server is like taken down for Latin American people (Peru, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador) I really don't know whats going on but I'm 100%sure is cubecraft error cause on hypixels, minemora my ping is going around 120, 150 which is a normal ping but here on cubecraft my ping rases up to 800 ping starting from 400 ping since today I already reported this problem I would like to know if this is an error or what cause I don't feel good having to deal with 400 ping every time knowing its not my fault.
Can someone from Latin America let me know if you having my same problem pls?

Reactions: xNoCombo

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it’s because hypixel has host servers in the US and cubecraft only has them in europe

Reactions: Kaleoh_

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
Unfortunately the servers are in the United Kingdom (Europe), that is, the Dutch, Spanish, French, etc. They will do quite well, but we who are from America are doing badly, even if we have good internet, in my case I have 50mbps and I am going at 173ms

Reactions: Kaleoh_ and wxzzrd

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Unfortunately the servers are in the United Kingdom (Europe), that is, the Dutch, Spanish, French, etc. They will do quite well, but we who are from America are doing badly, even if we have good internet, in my case I have 50mbps and I am going at 173ms
download speed doesnt influence your ping FYI

Reactions: Færøyene

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
ok yep your right, never knew that
Yeah like mine is 80-300 depending on how close to the router I am and my ping is like ten. Not on the server but on the Speedtest. The ping on the server is lower bc it’s in uk and I’m in US

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I've recently been experiencing a large spike in ping. I usually average 80-120ms however, in the past few days it's been spiking all the way to 600+. I've averaged a 285 ping which is ridiculous and renders my gameplay unplayable.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I've recently been experiencing a large spike in ping. I usually average 80-120ms however, in the past few days it's been spiking all the way to 600+. I've averaged a 285 ping which is ridiculous and renders my gameplay unplayable.
Me too I’m usually no lag at all and it’s freezing up for seconds sometimes

Reactions: luv!

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
this week has been extremely laggy for me and for other people, these past few days I've been in lobbies with almost everyone (even Europeans) getting more than 600 ping.

I've also noticed that I've often get kicked alot more.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom