Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rockfps.

Oct 12, 2016
www.youtube.com
With my experience pvping with people from America I realized that the lag benefits them more than it benefits me, a EU player with an average 20 ping. Can someone explain to me why does it benefit them more than it benefits people from EU?

HERE YOU CAN FIND A PVP WITH AN AMERICAN FRIEND:

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
This is because the server is based in London so EU players will have better ping then American players. I live in American (California) so I am very far from London there are lag spikes but I have gotten used to it. Another thing is your wifi does play a big role in your ping. On average I get 180+ ping and I would say I have pretty good wifi.

Reactions: Connorooski

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This is because the server is based in London so EU players will have better ping then American players. I live in American (California) so I am very far from London there are lag spikes but I have gotten used to it. Another thing is your wifi does play a big role in your ping. On average I get 180+ ping and I would say I have pretty good wifi.
I'm from California but with very bad wifi, so I feel like 200+ ping isn't exactly an advantage, but like passer said, we just get used to the lag and its understandable why you might see it as a disadvantage.

Reactions: Yt.Rockfps

Yt.Rockfps

Apr 6, 2020
With my experience pvping with people from America I realized that the lag benefits them more than it benefits me, a EU player with an average 20 ping. Can someone explain to me why does it benefit them more than it benefits people from EU?

F

Yt.Rockfps

Apr 6, 2020

HERE YOU CAN FIND A PVP WITH AN AMERICAN FRIEND:h

KoalaLover472

Apr 20, 2020
That is very annoying, but it is also annoying for the players that have lagg, but I know we can do nothing about it, bc The server host is in the UK / London

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
since those distances are too big I don't think there's a suitable solution for that?

correct me if I'm wrong.

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I live in Sweden and I do not have any issues with the lag. But the server is hosted in France and America is far away from France. So I think that's why, but correct me if I have wrong.

(My english lol)

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

They can't do alot about this one

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

They can't do alot about this one
The problem isnt internet, its that americans are a third of the world away. The only way to fix this would be to move the peolpe closer the the server. I do agree the fighting laggy ppl is annoying tho. You have my sympathy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom