Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello, I`m squalge and I want to suggest new mode - L.A.B
In it developers can make model of new minigame and people will make a request to finish this game.
Example -
Developers made a game "Ancient brawl"
They recrutes man, who will control development of the game - controller.
Testers will get special key which they will enter on cubecraft and use tester`s panel. They can submit maps, scoreboards,
kits , suggestions and more in their panel. Maps will be uploaded with screenshots. Controller will see screenshots and send it to developer. Developer will apply maps and scoreboards. Testers can join server and start game with /sgame. They will report bugs with /bugreport [message] and it will be shown to controller. He will send it to developer.
More and more things are made in the test. People will play it in beta, and then in release.

It`s just example. Please write down your opinion.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, I`m squalge and I want to suggest new mode - L.A.B
In it developers can make model of new minigame and people will make a request to finish this game.
Example -
Developers made a game "Ancient brawl"
They recrutes man, who will control development of the game - controller.
Testers will get special key which they will enter on cubecraft and use tester`s panel. They can submit maps, scoreboards,
kits , suggestions and more in their panel. Maps will be uploaded with screenshots. Controller will see screenshots and send it to developer. Developer will apply maps and scoreboards. Testers can join server and start game with /sgame. They will report bugs with /bugreport [message] and it will be shown to controller. He will send it to developer.
More and more things are made in the test. People will play it in beta, and then in release.

It`s just example. Please write down your opinion.
I like this idea, but normally updates come more often than games. So how would it be published like that?
+1

A

A pigeon

I want a game tester rank. I’ll test the games properly

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom