Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
hello everyone , so recently i’m seeing many people here doing their introductions and re-introduction, personally i never did one but it’s been a year or more that i’m using cubecraft forums so i said let’s do a short introduction , first some people may remember jxiiz here that was my old user and i changed to this a few weeks ago, so i’m a 16 year old teen from italy and i joined this forums in 2021 and been playing on cube for almost 3 years , i had an period of on and off i was very active on this forums for 5 months then i don’t know what happened and i stopped playing and everything for almost 4 months i got back recently and i hope to stay active here and maybe become an helper since that’s my goal from when i joined this forums lol , i don’t want this be too long so yeah i hope y’all have a nice day : )

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom