Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
An idea of mine would be to add an iron sword enchanted with knockback I that costs 20 diamonds. On OP it would still be 20 diamonds but have sharpness II on top of knockback I. It wouldn’t exist in hardcore. This should be added because of those long OP rounds where the only goal is to break their armor or knock them off the edge. And it would be nice utility like the punch bow.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh, I feel like it's better to leave that to Speed EggWars (the knockback spoon, or whatever it was). It makes it so much easier to rush and push, it kinda takes away the idea of long games with actual pvp fights.

WaspBrain

Aug 6, 2020
#1 Eggwars player scared of kb sticks?😲
its not that im scared, Ive said on streams loads that kb stick would be cool, but it would just change the meta for sweaty games completely so the majority of the like sweaty community would probably complain... i mean they complained about wood (i liked the wood btw, im not scared of change ;P)

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
its not that im scared, Ive said on streams loads that kb stick would be cool, but it would just change the meta for sweaty games completely so the majority of the like sweaty community would probably complain... i mean they complained about wood (i liked the wood btw, im not scared of change ;P)
Sure, buddy

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
It would be good in OP. In any other mode it would break the balance of the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom