• yessss

• noooo (explain why)

• yes with modification

• yes with extreme price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I have to disagree with your suggestion.
I can't think of all those people that will troll with a knockback stick on Eggwars. I know that, on the other hand, it would be pretty useful to void people that have better gear than you, although I don't want to think about the toxicity thing, but anyways...
Also, there's already a "knockback tool": the punch bow. I think it's enough to have one knockback weapon rather than two. I don't want to imagine a full iron guy using a punch bow and a knockback stick... that would be called a super camper.
I don't think it's necessary to add a knockback stick.
I got rather serious flashbacks to when the server was completely 1.8 and there were Punch 3 bows in SkyWars.. thats was a nightmare and not fun to play with.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Im not agree:
If the people is angry with the players that use bow punch I, imagine with a knockback stick.
That can be helful to trhow players to the void, but imagine : if when you have 30 ping you throw so far, imagine with a stick knockback I! D:
And 5 diamonds is very cheap, maybe it can be cost 15 diamonds.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
In general bows don't belong to SkyWars. It's not fun for me to play SkyWars where are bows.
Yes, but is necesary.
In skywars, with the bow, you can kill other players throwing they to the void... thats necesary to the players that are bad at PvP.

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Yes, but is necesary.
In skywars, with the bow, you can kill other players throwing they to the void... thats necesary to the players that are bad at PvP.
I was used to play SkyWars on GommeHD. And there are no bows. In my opinion snowballs and eggs are enough.

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Too many players camp on their island with punch bows. So it will be a no from me as even safe bridging would be affected and it's just... no learn to PVP and kill someone normally. Personally, I don't even use the bow if I'm going to do range I make mini TNT cannons because if you die to it it's your fault for stopping and staring at it, it's yeeting you off an edge by just spamming right-click. We don't need a weapon that you can spam right click and left click at the same time

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
branching off of what I just said, people who grind more can camp an island with a punch bow and the knockback stick bow spamming you and hitting you with the stick if they miss. Yeah... BIG NO

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I would be ok with a kb stick as long as it was pretty expensive. I would say something like 16 emeralds, because you dont want people to be able to get it in the first 2 minutes of the game.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
I would be ok with a kb stick as long as it was pretty expensive. I would say something like 16 emeralds, because you dont want people to be able to get it in the first 2 minutes of the game.
WHAT no not 16 emeralds
maybe 16 gold it should be cheap like on hypixel you have no idea how popular videos are about the knock back stick now imagine if it happened to cube craft youtubers would go crazy about it and the server gets a lot more players and games are faster so are more fun

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
WHAT no not 16 emeralds
maybe 16 gold it should be cheap like on hypixel you have no idea how popular videos are about the knock back stick now imagine if it happened to cube craft youtubers would go crazy about it and the server gets a lot more players and games are faster so are more fun
In those videos are fun for the person who is using a kb stick, and is annoying for everyone else in the game. Also, i dont see how this would make the game go faster. It would be way easier to camp. One person would sit on the bridge while the rest of their team stacked up.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
In those videos are fun for the person who is using a kb stick, and is annoying for everyone else in the game. Also, i dont see how this would make the game go faster. It would be way easier to camp. One person would sit on the bridge while the rest of their team stacked up.
no because if a lot of players have a knockback stick a lot of people will want to fight straight away because they know they can knock people off instead of having to gear up to fight people first

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
no because if a lot of players have a knockback stick a lot of people will want to fight straight away because they know they can knock people off instead of having to gear up to fight people first
It would make it super easy to die in the void, so then players wouldnt go on bridges, so then they would camp. A kb stick should either NEVER enter the game or cost at least 16 emeralds.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
It would make it super easy to die in the void, so then players wouldnt go on bridges, so then they would camp. A kb stick should either NEVER enter the game or cost at least 16 emeralds.
no you dont understand
people would go on bridges because if they fall off then they can just respawn and buy another knockback stick after maybe 1 minute of gold farming if it cost 16 gold (also 1 minute is how long it takes to buy a knockback stick on bedwars) so then they just keep rushing each other and the game is a lot of attack
16 emerald is very stupid (no affence) because even in old eggwars sharpness 6 and even diamond armor did not cost 16 emerald! now you want us to wait for 16 emeralds for a stick xD bad idea

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
no you dont understand
people would go on bridges because if they fall off then they can just respawn and buy another knockback stick after maybe 1 minute of gold farming if it cost 16 gold (also 1 minute is how long it takes to buy a knockback stick on bedwars) so then they just keep rushing each other and the game is a lot of attack
16 emerald is very stupid (no affence) because even in old eggwars sharpness 6 and even diamond armor did not cost 16 emerald! now you want us to wait for 16 emeralds for a stick xD bad idea
The game shouldnt just be knocking ppl off. Its bad enough with punch bows. Theres absolutely no reason to add a kb stick, or to make it easy to get. All they will do is just make the game take longer.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Well, is a No from me, overall because the camperism possible uses people will give it, there´s already a KB weapon in egg wars, the 25 punch bow, that before it costs less in OP, but is so broken and the plays you can do with it are many that now costs the same in normal as Overpowered because people camp was using it in an annoying way.

Also, it will ruin the bridge fights and in maps with big extensions of land (Center of Golf for example), will be annoying and SO easy to escape from others.

I understand that it can give an opportunity to the inexperienced players, but for me is a negative.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
The game shouldnt just be knocking ppl off. Its bad enough with punch bows. Theres absolutely no reason to add a kb stick, or to make it easy to get. All they will do is just make the game take longer.
ok i get it you dont want it added but to say it will make games longer is a big big big lie
killing people with void makes games faster and the kb stick is another weapon to kill people with the void
what makes games longer is the people who camp and buy a lot of armor
i bet you will say that campers will just camp with the stick or something but in realty that does not matter because good players and rushers will be able to stack up a lot of blocks and starecase bridge but the noob campers will just stack up and not be able to do anything and then the rusher will just kill them with ease to make the game faster

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
ok i get it you dont want it added but to say it will make games longer is a big big big lie
killing people with void makes games faster and the kb stick is another weapon to kill people with the void
what makes games longer is the people who camp and buy a lot of armor
i bet you will say that campers will just camp with the stick or something but in realty that does not matter because good players and rushers will be able to stack up a lot of blocks and starecase bridge but the noob campers will just stack up and not be able to do anything and then the rusher will just kill them with ease to make the game faster
Ok aside from game length, kb sticks will still be super annoying, and drasitcally reduce the needed skill level. There is literally no reason to have a kb stick in the game.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom