Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Greenvine

Aug 26, 2020
we need kits to go brr. Cubecraft add them please. Like a kit with a decent pick with sharp. maybe add an ingame shop. THEN. THINGS GO BRRRR

RedSteven124

Aug 16, 2020
What I think we need is to make the kit selection more interesting. The only kit I pick is Tank because none of them are worth picking. Builder is pointless because you need to check chest to get weapons and armor and there are usually blocks there. The one with the steak (I can't remember it's name because of how rarely I use it) is the worst one because food is really common and the weapon is worthless. Healer is ok I think we could make it better by giving the player 2 or 3 Golden Apples. We should fix the ones we already have before we add new ones.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
What I think we need is to make the kit selection more interesting. The only kit I pick is Tank because none of them are worth picking. Builder is pointless because you need to check chest to get weapons and armor and there are usually blocks there. The one with the steak (I can't remember it's name because of how rarely I use it) is the worst one because food is really common and the weapon is worthless. Healer is ok I think we could make it better by giving the player 2 or 3 Golden Apples. We should fix the ones we already have before we add new ones.
Yeah I made a whole thread about this but no one liked it, I think I just have to suggest a change instead of actaully stating the change myself

Reactions: Greenvine

Greenvine

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah I made a whole thread about this but no one liked it, I think I just have to suggest a change instead of actaully stating the change myself
yeah. the kits are pretty bad like maybe someone wants to do a trapping video buts the kits limit them. Its just Close Encounter pvp. Sorta boring. I think there should be more to games then that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wxzzrd

Greenvine

Aug 26, 2020
that will totally ruin skywars. cuz it'll for certain people who cant afford it
not true. what if you get points by playing the game. In java edition you get points for winning to buy kits / cosmetics. If they add more you might need a rank. you cant /report without a rank so

Greenvine

Aug 26, 2020
I do indeed agree

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
not true. what if you get points by playing the game. In java edition you get points for winning to buy kits / cosmetics. If they add more you might need a rank. you cant /report without a rank so
so? thats java, this is bedrock.

• Sad

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
so? thats java, this is bedrock.
So we are proposing that a system similar to Java’s point system be implemented if you can read. You would get points by killing people and winning games, and points would by kits.

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
Even though I mainly play bedrock, I LOVE the java kit system and I would love to see it in bedrock

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom