Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
KitPvP is very infuriating when you have several cheaters on the server. They may as well get fly hacks, except they don't get banned for it. This is a place to post cheats you have found and ways to solve them.

The biggest problems I have found with KitPvP are with item sharing. Donators will often get gapples, kill themselves, and get more gapples with another player, until they've built up stacks of them. Naturally this makes them invincible and is extremely infuriating. If they do actually run out of gapples they just do it again. This could be fixed by removing gapples, making gapples cost points or removing item dropping. This has an obvious flaw, and that is that you can't get other's loot. You could prevent gapple and potion dropping, although this would require specific programming of a plugin.

The second is getting into impossible areas. By punching people, you can get them on top of the snowmans hat in Kitpvp2, and probably in other impossible areas in other kitpvps. People there are invulnerable unless they're shot, and it's a hard place to shoot to. This gives snipers an unfair advantage while in teams, and could simply be fixed by making the hat taller or by using a plugin to detect and remove all players there.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Removing god apples?! How about No. Golden apples are already avalible to purchase at the shop for 300 points each. Removing item dropping?! How about No. What happens if your inventory gets all clogged up with steak or leather armour or something? I guess you could prevent golden apple dropping with some sort of advanced plugin, but i'm sure it would take immense time to code and the owners have a lot to do atm. Also, the snowman, I've been up there, and because it's the same level as spawn you can't eat or shoot anything, and there is I think one block where you can do those things, but you are also vulnurable to get shot aswell. But removing players from the snowman's hat is something I don't really have an opinion of, because when they're sniping, how many times do you think they actually hit a target? Also, back to removing god apples, just no. It is a donator perk, and a very big one I might add. I'm sure most people will agree with me when I say they should stay. Also, item sharing is not allowed in pvp, and you should warn those involved, because if they're caught by staff they get in major trouble.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I'm sure that the owners will NOT remove golden apples from Kit-PvP.
Removing them will just cause more problems, just report the donators who do create stacks of golden apples. And no they are not impossible to kill if they have a stack of golden apples, you can easily break their armor and then kill them

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
Removing god apples?! How about No. Golden apples are already avalible to purchase at the shop for 300 points each. Removing item dropping?! How about No. What happens if your inventory gets all clogged up with steak or leather armour or something? I guess you could prevent golden apple dropping with some sort of advanced plugin, but i'm sure it would take immense time to code and the owners have a lot to do atm. Also, the snowman, I've been up there, and because it's the same level as spawn you can't eat or shoot anything, and there is I think one block where you can do those things, but you are also vulnurable to get shot aswell. But removing players from the snowman's hat is something I don't really have an opinion of, because when they're sniping, how many times do you think they actually hit a target? Also, back to removing god apples, just no. It is a donator perk, and a very big one I might add. I'm sure most people will agree with me when I say they should stay. Also, item sharing is not allowed in pvp, and you should warn those involved, because if they're caught by staff they get in major trouble.

I'm a donator myself, so ik what gapples do, and yes, I do not believe they should be removed. This is just because kitpvp is currently unplayable, with always at least one hacker or cheater online. I prefer the hackers, you can easily get a reliable screenshot, but how do I prove someone has 64 gapples? I could show them eating one or the particles, and if they're a stone that might be worth something, but before I bought iron I managed to kill a few donors from behind, securing a gapple for myself. Also, emrati, kinda difficult when they did just go on a collossal killing spree and collect masses of armour. Plus, once they're dead what have you gained? They just give themselves more gapples.

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
But removing players from the snowman's hat is something I don't really have an opinion of, because when they're sniping, how many times do you think they actually hit a target?

Well, you have your spawncampers who stay and shoot anyone who spawns on the snowman. Not much of a problem for donors but a huge one for stones, as they can't prevent themselves being shot off and thus dying. This may not seem to have much of an impact but it gives cheaters an extreme amount of points etc from cheating, and it can severely damage the victims win/loss ratio if it happens a lot.

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
I think you can shoot from the edges, and withdraw back on the top if someones coming btw. I was definitely killed many times by them, so yeah

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
I think the main problem is people on the snowman's nose with a knockback stick who just spawn kill people, the hat isn't as big an issue as that.
I guess. The golden apples are the biggie though... I think I've been on kitpvp what, 3 times where there were no hackers/cheaters...

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Hm, disabling dropping items would help with the Donors giving items to Stones, but like Claudia said, what would you do if your inventory got filled with useless armour, etc. Also, golden apples are essential, they help keep you alive & removing gapples just makes the game less fun, and causes faster deaths.

Reactions: TheCircleOfFire

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
Hm, disabling dropping items would help with the Donors giving items to Stones, but like Claudia said, what would you do if your inventory got filled with useless armour, etc. Also, golden apples are essential, they help keep you alive & removing gapples just makes the game less fun, and causes faster deaths.

I know that on some servers I play on, dropped items disappear from your inventory but don't drop. I dont know how hard this would be to do, but I think you could probably find a plugin that does it without having to code it yourself.

I did say specifically that gapples probably should not be removed, that was just me looking at all possible options and trying to decide which was the best, as well as allowing others to do the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom