Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Hello, all
Im here with a mini suggesstion that has probably been suggested before, but hey i haven't seen on the forums yet.
So have you have you ever bought a kit or ability that you didn't want, well I have and I regret it deeply, but I want to be able to sell the kit, but there is a catch, when you choose to sell a kit or ability, they sell for 3/4 of the original price,
That is all I have got for you, it was small but useful.
Please comment.

Reactions: Aventador

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello, all
Im here with a mini suggesstion that has probably been suggested before, but hey i haven't seen on the forums yet.
So have you have you ever bought a kit or ability that you didn't want, well I have and I regret it deeply, but I want to be able to sell the kit, but there is a catch, when you choose to sell a kit or ability, they sell for 3/4 of the original price,
That is all I have got for you, it was small but useful.
Please comment.
This has been suggested before, and just like before I love it. I do hate it when I accidentally buy a kit or ability by misclick.

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
So have you have you ever
have you have you?xD

In fact, I understand what you are talking about but I think it's not necessary to add that feature. If you misclicked on a kit and you don't want it, you can simply keep it. Maybe you will use it in the feature.;)

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I kinda like the idea but i think it would be better if when you click on the kit to buy it a message will show up saying: Are you sure you want to but this kit?

Reactions: Jasonlcy
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

*Bump*
I kinda like the idea but i think it would be better if when you click on the kit to buy it a message will show up saying: Are you sure you want to but this kit?

This is a great idea, to prevent this before it happens, I should've thought about that.
I've seen something like your idea on another big server, and it works, right when you go to purchase it, it gives you a notification, Are you sure you want to purchase this kit?

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
*Bump*

This is a great idea, to prevent this before it happens, I should've thought about that.
I've seen something like your idea on another big server, and it works, right when you go to purchase it, it gives you a notification, Are you sure you want to purchase this kit?
I think there is a thread on this in progress anyway

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom