Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Prizes I don't think so KitPVP is way to easy then you just get a free rank, now thinking about it instead of getting ranks just points

Reactions: emiraati

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
A temporarly leaderboard each month for most kills and highest killstreak + one permanent leaderboard for most kills and killstreak = Humblebrag

john

Nov 24, 2013
I actually believe prizes would be nice. Every month the players with the top kills could get donator ranks. C'mon, it would be cool. XDXD

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Not everything needs a free donator rank as a prize, otherwise the server would loose money from people winning ranks and not paying for them. I'd say a perm leaderboard to see who has the most kills in total, and a one for each month. Point prizes for the monthly one if anything.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Not everything needs a free donator rank as a prize, otherwise the server would loose money from people winning ranks and not paying for them. I'd say a perm leaderboard to see who has the most kills in total, and a one for each month. Point prizes for the monthly one if anything.

Ah, it's just an idea. To be honest, I bet only donators will win. I kinda prefer a donator to get a higher rank then a stone.

john

Nov 24, 2013

Then giving ranks could encourage people to hack. Think about it, I could hack for 1 month. Then by the 2nd I get the emerald rank. That would not be good.

"I can tell the future. No free ranks to winners."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom