Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
High enchantments ain't no thang. Here, try these in single player:

Fancy Pantsy Swords:
/summon Item ~ ~1 ~ {id:"Item",Item:{id:283s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:21s,lvl:100s}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:276s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:16s,lvl:100s}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:272s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:20s,lvl:100s}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:268s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:19s,lvl:100s}]}}}}}}

Uber Armor:
/summon Item ~ ~1 ~ {id:"Item",Item:{id:302s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:34s,lvl:100s}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:299s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:0s,lvl:100s}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:312s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:7s,lvl:50s}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:317s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:2s,lvl:39s}]}}}}}}

Other Random Junk:
/summon Item ~ ~1 ~ {id:"Item",Item:{id:373s,Damage:8257s,Count:1b,tag:{CustomPotionEffects:[{Amplifier:9b,Ambient:1b,Duration:12000,Id:8b},{Amplifier:29b,Ambient:1b,Duration:12000,Id:1b}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:315s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{AttributeModifiers:[{Name:"Modifier",UUIDLeast:-5305891594265564879L,Amount:100.0d,Operation:0,UUIDMost:1891637139706692705L,AttributeName:"generic.maxHealth"}]}},Riding:{id:"Item",Item:{id:309s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{AttributeModifiers:[{Name:"Modifier",Amount:10.0d,Operation:1,UUIDLeast:-7987378222988371378L,UUIDMost:8179193002731980417L,AttributeName:"generic.movementSpeed"}]}}}}}

The only thing I can't make are the flying boots, and I think those would be too OP for kitpvp (and you could also escape the map unless they put a giant roof over it.)
Can you translate that please. For more... not smart people perhaps?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Items that can only dropped from these monsters..? A reason to actually kill mobs rather than people... =,)
I love it!!
clapping-gif-11.gif

Where will the mobs be located though? Might be a little dangerous for the noobs to spawn in with a creeper about to nuke their eyebrows off, but i have the thought in mind of a load of little noobs teaming up to kill a powerful skeleton for some diamond boots.. <3

Reactions: MadGab210

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Items that can only dropped from these monsters..? A reason to actually kill mobs rather than people... =,)
I love it!!
Glad you like it! Those are just some sample items and if the idea is REALLY popular, it can develop into a sort of mini-boss fighting arena where players team up rather than fight each other.

Where will the mobs be located though? Might be a little dangerous for the noobs to spawn in with a creeper about to nuke their eyebrows off
I imagine the build team could simply make a safe spawn point by lighting the area with torches or glowstone. Alternatively, kit-pvp allows you to respawn pretty much instantly, so the occasional spawn-nuke shouldn't be too bad. (Also my custom creepers have a longer than average fuse with a ton of health, so you'd have to be REALLY unlucky for this to happen.)

i have the thought in mind of a load of little noobs teaming up to kill a powerful skeleton for some diamond boots.. <3
I make custom mobs like this for another server and I always encourage the use of non-traditional combat or teamwork. One of the bosses, the Demonic Spine, is just about impossible to kill without a ranged weapon like a bow. Here's a picture of it:
2014-09-25_12.43.51.png

2014-09-25_12.43.55.png

That's a super-ghast with 50 hearts that can kill you with a single fireball riding 10 skeletons with punch bows riding a wither skeleton with a knockback IV sword. Players can fly and they still get killed by this thing. It's kinda hilarious to watch. All 11 skeletons and the ghast have custom rare drops, from swords to helmets to potions to bows.

That said, I'd love to make some super-mobs for players to group together to fight/be horribly murdered by for Cubecraft. Maybe a kind of "Castle Siege" game or something.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Glad you like it! Those are just some sample items and if the idea is REALLY popular, it can develop into a sort of mini-boss fighting arena where players team up rather than fight each other.

I imagine the build team could simply make a safe spawn point by lighting the area with torches or glowstone. Alternatively, kit-pvp allows you to respawn pretty much instantly, so the occasional spawn-nuke shouldn't be too bad. (Also my custom creepers have a longer than average fuse with a ton of health, so you'd have to be REALLY unlucky for this to happen.)

I make custom mobs like this for another server and I always encourage the use of non-traditional combat or teamwork. One of the bosses, the Demonic Spine, is just about impossible to kill without a ranged weapon like a bow. Here's a picture of it:
View attachment 22604
View attachment 22605
That's a super-ghast with 50 hearts that can kill you with a single fireball riding 10 skeletons with punch bows riding a wither skeleton with a knockback IV sword. Players can fly and they still get killed by this thing. It's kinda hilarious to watch. All 11 skeletons and the ghast have custom rare drops, from swords to helmets to potions to bows.

That said, I'd love to make some super-mobs for players to group together to fight/be horribly murdered by for Cubecraft. Maybe a kind of "Castle Siege" game or something.
Dayum that boss looks intense.. Shame mojang themselves can't make bosses like that, but i suppose that's why people play terraria, but lets not talk about that or else i'll start giving out discount codes on the game, and why it's the best game ever, and i don't want that to happen.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
No....

KitPvP = Kit PLAYER vs PLAYER.
Mobs are not needed and simply unnecessary.
The way you approached this suggestion didn't help your point either.
How many servers do you know that has its own pvm type gamemode where you fight bosses in teams together to get unique items that can't be obtained elsewhere? I'll give you a hint; it's 11 x 11 / 11 -1 +10 -20, or more specifically, 0. No plugins needed either; it's perfect. And the fact that you can either team up to kill the boss or turn on your teammates to get their items makes it even better.. For example, a group of noobs fighting the wither together.. You gotta make sure you're with noobs that you trust, or those noobs will try killing you for your netherstar, if you noob what i mean..

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
How many servers do you know that has its own pvm type gamemode where you fight bosses in teams together to get unique items that can't be obtained elsewhere? I'll give you a hint; it's 11 x 11 / 11 -1 +10 -20, or more specifically, 0. No plugins needed either; it's perfect. And the fact that you can either team up to kill the boss or turn on your teammates to get their items makes it even better.. For example, a group of noobs fighting the wither together.. You gotta make sure you're with noobs that you trust, or those noobs will try killing you for your netherstar, if you noob what i mean..
Do you just call everyone noob? xD

On Topic: I also made rideable enderdragons and knockback 50 swords, but I'm certain those have been done before. It'd be kinda neat to have an enderdragon bow fight with like... power 80 bows or something. Skip to about 55 seconds into the video.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
I like this idea, but it might cause lag to people with some not so good computers. :)
I've got a several year old cheap-o Dell computer, so I know EXACTLY how annoying it is to not be able to enjoy things like high render distance, shaders, resource-expensive mods, etc. I design each and every one of my mobs and spawners to be as resource-cheap as possible, both server-side and client-side. (Spawners are actually REALLY resource-efficient)

One of the worst things that map makers or minigame coders do is spawn a lot of small and weak enemies rather than a few difficult, challenging and dynamic ones. Not only is it more taxing to spawn 20 1-hit zombies than it is to spawn 2 zombies with custom gear/potion effects/attributes, but it's also just not as fun. Take my Demonic Spine for example; that's only 11 entities. 11 entities is about the same size as a small sheep/pig/cow/chicken farm, and it provides an enormous challenge to players.

Reactions: CaTz1

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Do you just call everyone noob? xD

On Topic: I also made rideable enderdragons and knockback 50 swords, but I'm certain those have been done before. It'd be kinda neat to have an enderdragon bow fight with like... power 80 bows or something. Skip to about 55 seconds into the video.
Noob, me not calling people a noob makes me look like a noob, noob... To answer your question, yes, even some of my best friends get called a noob :p
And yeah, that dragon looks sweet :) On the xbox, my friend modded in giant zombies that were like the size of godzilla.. can you do that on PC too? ^-^

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Noob, me not calling people a noob makes me look like a noob, noob... To answer your question, yes, even some of my best friends get called a noob :p
And yeah, that dragon looks sweet :) On the xbox, my friend modded in giant zombies that were like the size of godzilla.. can you do that on PC too? ^-^
That's not a mod. That's a giant. Those have been in the game since like... forever. Just type /summon Giant ~ ~ ~

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom