Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Do kit Jumper? lvl 1 Wooden sword sharpness I jump boost I and leather chest,legs,boots and iron helmet lvl 2 Wooden Sword Sharpness II Jump Boost II and chain chestplate, iron helmet, leather legs and boots. Lvl 3 Wooden Sword sharp III and jump boost II and speed I and iron helmet prot I Chain chestplate projectile protection I leather legs Prot I, the leather boots Featherfalling I lvl 4 Stone sword sharpness II iron helmet Prot II chainchestplate projectile protection II leather legs Prot II leather boots feather falling I and speed I effect and jump boost effect II. lvl 5 Prot III iron helmet projectile protection III chainchest, leather boots feather falling II and Leather legs Prot III and stone sword sharpness III and Speed II and Jump boost III. lvl 6: Protection IV iron helmet projectileprotection IV chainchestplate, Featherfalling II leather boots and leatcher legs Prot IV and iron sword sharpness II jump boost III and speed II? This was my idea of a kit, thanks for reading :)

Reactions: McgamerBroFTW

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
Like Volkom said, its like the bunny kit but you've explained a lot more. Should be added

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Even though this kit has been discussed over before, I like the way you have made it. It could become a good kit.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
lvl 1= full leather armour stone shovel 16x steak
lvl 2= chain chestplate prot I leather legs,boots,helmet prot I, iron shovel sharpness II
lvl 3= chain chestplate Prot II and iron legs,helmet,boots. Iron Shovel Sharpness III
lvl 4= chain chestplate Prot III iron legs,boots,helmet prot I iron shovel sharpness IV
lvl 5= Chain chestplate prot IV iron legs,helmet,boots prot II diamond shovel sharpness III
lvl 6 = chain chestplate prot V iron legs,helmet,boots prot III diamond shovel sharpness IV
Thanks for reading hope you guys like the kit :D Hope you guys will add this kit. @Volkom_ @rubik_cube_man @halothe23 @Aimee2323

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
Do kit Jumper? lvl 1 Wooden sword sharpness I jump boost I and leather chest,legs,boots and iron helmet lvl 2 Wooden Sword Sharpness II Jump Boost II and chain chestplate, iron helmet, leather legs and boots. Lvl 3 Wooden Sword sharp III and jump boost II and speed I and iron helmet prot I Chain chestplate projectile protection I leather legs Prot I, the leather boots Featherfalling I lvl 4 Stone sword sharpness II iron helmet Prot II chainchestplate projectile protection II leather legs Prot II leather boots feather falling I and speed I effect and jump boost effect II. lvl 5 Prot III iron helmet projectile protection III chainchest, leather boots feather falling II and Leather legs Prot III and stone sword sharpness III and Speed II and Jump boost III. lvl 6: Protection IV iron helmet projectileprotection IV chainchestplate, Featherfalling II leather boots and leatcher legs Prot IV and iron sword sharpness II jump boost III and speed II? This was my idea of a kit, thanks for reading :)
I like this idea, it`s not too OP or use from different kits! I hope it gets added. :D

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I like the jumper kit, looks fun, just the small matter of during fights people can just jump like cray cray and it would be easier to kill your opponent if he can't hit you as easily. But that could just be one of the kit's good qualities, like ninjas can just run xD It would be interesing if this got added.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I like the jumper kit, looks fun, just the small matter of during fights people can just jump like cray cray and it would be easier to kill your opponent if he can't hit you as easily. But that could just be one of the kit's good qualities, like ninjas can just run xD It would be interesing if this got added.
why is there a line through my words what is happening

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Another kit idea: Kit spearman
lvl 1= Leather armor prot I Modifyed stick [You will need a plugin] Or the stick is Sharpness V
lvl 2= Chain armor Prot Sharpness VI Stick And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow.
lvl 3 CHain Armor Prot II Sharpness VII stick and plugin that you can throws spears, that does more damage then a bow.
lvl 4 Chain armor Prot III Stick Sharpness VIII And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow.
lvl 5 Chain armor Prot IV Sharpness IX stick And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow.
lvl 6 Chain armor prot V sharpness X stick And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow..

I think the sticks are too OP but I can make them 2 sharpness down.. Like lvl 1 Sharpness III lvl 2 Sharpness

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Another kit idea: Kit spearman
lvl 1= Leather armor prot I Modifyed stick [You will need a plugin] Or the stick is Sharpness V
lvl 2= Chain armor Prot Sharpness VI Stick And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow.
lvl 3 CHain Armor Prot II Sharpness VII stick and plugin that you can throws spears, that does more damage then a bow.
lvl 4 Chain armor Prot III Stick Sharpness VIII And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow.
lvl 5 Chain armor Prot IV Sharpness IX stick And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow.
lvl 6 Chain armor prot V sharpness X stick And a plugin that you can trow spears.. That does more damage then a bow..

I think the sticks are too OP but I can make them 2 sharpness down.. Like lvl 1 Sharpness III lvl 2 Sharpness
Etc But you like the idea @halothe23 @Aimee2323 @Volkom_ @WolfWhisperer12 ?

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Well, I like the idea. The jumper got suggested a lot of times. (Also by me like 2-3 months ago xD (Some kind of "Leaper")) The spears, and other kits, sounds fun, but the spear code would be a bit messy.

But still, I'll 1+ the bunny kit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom