• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there

First, some background about the kit.
I beleive there should be a kit that gets two diamond armor pieces. However, to make up for it, the pieces are unenchantable, have very little protection, and are the only armor that comes with the kit (giving the kit worse armor than MeastMaster). Also, to make up for it, the kit gets a poor weapon and unique enchantments/mobs.

Guardian - Just keep swimming!
Cost: 60,000 Points
I: A Guardian spawn egg

II: A Guardian spawn egg and a pair of blue dyed leather boots (Depth Strider I)

III: A Guardian spawn egg, a blue dyed leather helmet (Respiration I), and a pair of blue dyed leather boots (Depth Strider I)

IV: A Guardian spawn egg, a blue dyed leather helmet (Respiration I), a pair of blue dyed leather boots (Depth Strider I), and a wood axe

V: A Guardian spawn egg, a blue dyed leather helmet (Respiration I), a pair of iron boots (Depth Strider II), and a wood axe

VI: A Guardian spawn egg, an iron helmet (Respiration II), a pair of iron boots (Depth Strider II), and a wood axe

VII: 2 Guardian spawn eggs, an iron helmet (Respiration II), a pair of iron boots (Depth Strider II), a wood axe, and a cooked salmon

VIII: 2 Guardian spawn eggs, an iron helmet (Respiration II), a pair of diamond boots (Depth Strider III), a wood axe,and 3 cooked salmon

IX: 2 Guardian spawn eggs, an iron helmet (Respiration II), a pair of diamond boots (Depth Strider III), a stone axe, 3 cooked salmon, and a splash potion (Night Vision + Water Breathing 0:30)

X: 2 Guardian spawn eggs, a diamond helmet (Respiration III), a pair of diamond boots (Depth Strider III, Protection I), a stone axe, 5 cooked salmon, and 2 splash potions (Night Vision + Water Breathing 0:30)

Update 1: Gave boots prot I at X
Update 2: Changed Aqua Affinity to Depth Strider​

D

Deleted member 169486

What game is this for? I'm so confused here!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂