Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want this kind of pointless group chat?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
so I think that due to last night, there should be a band group chat where you can play songs and have competitions! This would be in discord and should have a max of 20 people? Also what if there was a competition on making your own song and playing it for the staff and there would be prizes? :D

Its ok if you would not like this idea, it just would be a silly and fun thing to have, tacosbefriends said that there should be a band chat too.

-Hank
 
  • Like
Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
4,294
6,809
558
26
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'll see if I can find my old kazoo...

I would be up for these if I could get on with my (piano like) keyboard and maybe my guitars if I ever git gud with them. :) I don't think there should be a different voice channel for it though.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom