Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion

• Yes, and I think it should be implemented.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, I would not like it.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well with the new update of assassins, i dont know if this is going to be good. So what if there were to be a killstreak list in the assassins because then you can keep track of how many kills you have and how many deaths. People used to fool other people into think '/kill list' would give you the amount of kills you have, but its plainly a troll. It kills you. So I want it to be more convenient for other people, but though im not sure about the new assassins update, its up to @halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man to think about it... so if you like this idea, leave a vote please. I hope you like my suggestion.

Reactions: Bluntaxe66

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
It would add another interesting dynamic to assassination for highly geared players BUT it would encourage noob stomping. Some people become quite passive toward people in spawn gear when they are kitted in full diamond (i generally find myself teaming with the whole assassination server) with extra gear but this would provide an incentive to keep killing the newcomers and could be very frustrating to them.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.