• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
okay, I have been asking myself, Why isn’t there a kill leaderboard in skywars? Since you have one in SurvivalGames.

So My suggestion is, add a kill leaderboard to skywars, short and unnecessary but, I am just wondering why, and that I want them added.
Thank you for reading, and please comment and vote in the poll about your opinion.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I personally don't really mind the amount of kills I got. I just play for fun and if I get kills then it's a nice bonus. :)
For more competitive players it'd be nice to see how they're doing with their kills compared to other players.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think someone suggested this earlier, saw some thread about adding kill leaderboards to more games than survival games. I guess it would be fun for some players, personally, I don't mind.

I'm pretty sure this used to be a thing a really long time ago, not sure why it got removed though.
Since you have one in SurvivalGames.
If this is really the reason why we're going to add this, then why not add this to every pvp based game as this applies to them as well. There's not really a reason why this should be limited to skywars and survival games only (although I wouldn't recommend this for eggwars as people might start to kill-farm with alternative accounts since any player with an egg can basically get killed and respawn over over and over again to eternity).

Overall not a bad idea though, getting loads of wins by camping or waiting for most players to kill eachother every game before taking any action doesn't really sound fair either. It would be nice and fair for some really competitive players as well and so far, I don't really see why Cubecraft thinks this should be limited to survival games only, kills are just as important in many other games.
This has been suggested like a million times before already, the CCG Community really seems to agree on this so I don't see why this shouldn't be a thing. I do believe it might be a nice edition to Cubecraft.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Wins are what count in skywars, two leaderboards are enough, I personally don't think we need leaderboards for any stats other than wins..
We might as well have leaderboards for most deaths.

Reactions: Elenahh

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm pretty sure this used to be a thing a really long time ago, not sure why it got removed though.

If this is really the reason why we're going to add this, then why not add this to every pvp based game as this applies to them as well. There's not really a reason why this should be limited to skywars and survival games only (although I wouldn't recommend this for eggwars as people might start to kill-farm with alternative accounts since any player with an egg can basically get killed and respawn over over and over again to eternity).

Overall not a bad idea though, getting loads of wins by camping or waiting for most players to kill eachother every game before taking any action doesn't really sound fair either. It would be nice and fair for some really competitive players as well and so far, I don't really see why Cubecraft thinks this should be limited to survival games only, kills are just as important in many other games.
This has been suggested like a million times before already, the CCG Community really seems to agree on this so I don't see why this shouldn't be a thing. I do believe it might be a nice edition to Cubecraft.

Oh well then, can this thread get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom