Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Battle Arena rank is the perfect rank to add kill effects to. Especially since Cubecraft said they wanted to add more kill effects.

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
I feel like there's a lack of kill effects at the moment. It would be great to have them in the Battle Arena, Skywars, and/or bedwars rank!

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
Since there is a lacking of kill effects, I do agree this would be a good implementation to add to Battle Arena rank as a whole

Pluisje

Jul 29, 2020
Kill effects are currently part of the Survival Games rank, however I feel they belong in the Battle Arena rank. Let me know what you think.
I don't think they only belong to the battle arena or survival games rank but just to every rank - Every rank should have something like a kill effect

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Kill effects are currently part of the Survival Games rank, however I feel they belong in the Battle Arena rank. Let me know what you think.
The kill effects should also be added in battle arena rank.
But Survival games rank is only bought because it has kill effects.
So instead it should be added to battle arena rank but in a buffed way(like without sound effects)
And should add more (with sound effects) in Survival games rank.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom