Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Hello,
Since when Kill Counts is added in Survival Games,i thought it will be add in Other Games too,like FFA,Egg Wars etc. ,I think if add Kill Counts in game with Respawing is more helpfull,i think it will let people know how many kills can they get.
Thanks have a good day ;)

Reactions: Bjqrnn
D

Deleted member 204478

There was a thread with the same suggestion, and it's not a bad idea.
It wouldn't hurt to add into the server, so why not? :p

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,
Since when Kill Counts is added in Survival Games,i thought it will be add in Other Games too,like FFA,Egg Wars etc. ,I think if add Kill Counts in game with Respawing is more helpfull,i think it will let people know how many kills can they get.
Thanks have a good day ;)
Some other members and I have suggested similar ideas.
I agree, its quite simple and could be quite fun to keep track :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested a few times before, but I'd still like it to add it to other games. So yes, I do agree.

Bjqrnn

Sep 19, 2016
Nederland
This is absolutely a good idea for the server to see how many kills you made in a game! I agree with you!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well considering how they added this feature to Survival Games and Arcade, I'm sure they're going to add it to other games as well when they update those games. Patience really.
And if they don't, be sure to start whining here at the suggestions forum till they do it.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Well perhaps on FFA, There shouldn't be an "kill count" however killstreaks. On the off chance that that player achieved like 15 killstreaks, he would
get a reward. Possibly points, or experience. I don't think it should to be added to eggwars, since eggwar's primary concern is not killing, but rather breaking
eggs and be the last team standing.

A

A pigeon

I made a suggestion like this a long time ago but they still havent implemented it. Basically FFA killstreaks

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom