Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the spring Eggwars maps to stay?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I guess that's not a Good idea

These maps are made just and only to be active while certain events are active. If the map stayed there forever, I guess it would lose its spring essence and would make it just a normal map that everyone could enjoy whenever they feel free to do it

Imagine the Christmas maps were still on at this time of the year. I guess it wouldn't make sense :p

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
The seasonal eggwars maps add a bit of incentive for those who play the game at the time of the temporary maps. It also adds something to look forward to during the seasons and will always bring people back for their favorite seasonal maps.

…Especially the halloween maps :)

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
I have been enjoying the Spring Eggwars maps and would like to see them stay.
This is not a good idea because these kinds of maps are made just for events only. If they made this a map so anyone can use it at anytime. Then they would either have to create a new one, or not have one.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom