Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colij-forum

Jul 30, 2017
Hi I wonder if you great people can help me.
My Son keeps getting banned from the EggWars server when he logs in. We can't appeal as it says appeals are not available when we go through the process.

He doesn't cheat and finds it frustrating that he keeps getting banned unfairly. He keeps getting banned by: cc_sentinel, which I believe is the auto cheat bot.

He'll normally play with his 2 older brothers. All 3 will all be coming from the same IP address when he logs in; but, they are 3 real people, with 3 separate accounts, under 3 separate email addresses and passwords - I imagine multiple activity from the same IP address is what is causing it, so it will be hard to stop these unfair punishments from our end.

As we can't appeal and this is around the 5th time he has been banned (one was for 30 days), and he is not doing anything wrong how can we get around this problem?

Thanks all in advance.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Colij-forum,

I'd advise you to contact CrazymanJR on Discord via a DM/PM (Direct/Private Message - @CrazymanJR#4742). In order to D/PM CrazymanJR on Discord, you'll have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft. Please not that CrazymanJR is a very busy man, so it is possible that he doesn't respond very fast. Therefore I need to ask you to not spam him and just wait paitiently for him to answer you.

Isn't he using any illegal mods? You can find a list of allowed mods on CubeCraft here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/.

I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: Maaarijn

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hi I wonder if you great people can help me.
My Son keeps getting banned from the EggWars server when he logs in. We can't appeal as it says appeals are not available when we go through the process.

He doesn't cheat and finds it frustrating that he keeps getting banned unfairly. He keeps getting banned by: cc_sentinel, which I believe is the auto cheat bot.

He'll normally play with his 2 older brothers. All 3 will all be coming from the same IP address when he logs in; but, they are 3 real people, with 3 separate accounts, under 3 separate email addresses and passwords - I imagine multiple activity from the same IP address is what is causing it, so it will be hard to stop these unfair punishments from our end.

As we can't appeal and this is around the 5th time he has been banned (one was for 30 days), and he is not doing anything wrong how can we get around this problem?

Thanks all in advance.
What you can do is talk with CrazymanJR since he is the en charged of Sentinel he could help you in your problem, keep in mind that CrazymanJR is always busy so he may take some time to respond you https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Reactions: Maaarijn
Just do what @iCheeetah stated above.
cc_sentinel is indeed the anti-cheat.
Just a few questions:

-Does your son butterfly click? This can cause the anti-cheat (cc_sentinel) to ban you. (Butterfly clicking is clicking with two fingers on one mouse button).

-Is he a fast clicker? The anti-cheat (cc-sentinel) might think he's using an auto clicker if he's a really fast (jitter) clicker.
Any sort of auto click programs or mouses with an auto-clicker could resolve into a ban.
He can check his CPS (clicks per second) here: http://www.mcrpg.com/kohi-click-test

-Is your son using any mods? You can see this in the Minecraft launcher in the green button that sais: PLAY
twitch-to-multimc_01a.png

It should give the Minecraft version he's playing there and the mod if he's using one.
You can see all his mods and or Minecraft versions by clicking on the green up pointing arrow next to the pay button.

I might be able to help you futher if you answer these questions.
Also, maybe give the answers to these questions to CrazymanJR too.
He can probably find out if your son is using any illegal client modifications.
I hope this helped.
You can always start a conversation with me if you have any further questions.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
I Wish Every Server Had Bad lions Anti Cheat! It Would Like The Best Because Servers Would Have Like No Hackers And Also People Wont Get Unfairly Banned Because Of There Amazing Anti Cheat! Anyways About The Ban If You have An Alt Try To Find A Cubecraft Mod On There Server And Talk To Them About It Or Join There Discord Server And See If There Is A Mod There That Can Talk to You About It! Yoru Welcome If This Advice Helps :D

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I Wish Every Server Had Bad lions Anti Cheat! It Would Like The Best Because Servers Would Have Like No Hackers And Also People Wont Get Unfairly Banned Because Of There Amazing Anti Cheat! Anyways About The Ban If You have An Alt Try To Find A Cubecraft Mod On There Server And Talk To Them About It Or Join There Discord Server And See If There Is A Mod There That Can Talk to You About It! Yoru Welcome If This Advice Helps :D
Badlion is a very different server than cubecraft. "It works here so it will work there" isn't a good argument.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom