Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JhOnBrAnDo

Aug 18, 2016
Uploaded here the video of the offender by clear recommendation of the staff in charge of the reports as they are not sufficiently capable of making decisions, they appear to be blind. And so they ask the support of the forum to help them. And the #zRinne mod comes to block the post, saying that it is not the right place, it seems to me lack of organization and coordination between the staff of cubecraft that some say something and others contradict it.

What was said by the staff:you can go to the forums and message from a staff member who will possibly look at everything again and see if they can see something that another staff member had not seen. Thanks for the report though.

And now respond #zRinne with the following: denied for possible reasons such as:
1.-Player could have been left out.
2.-Player could have been intervened.
3.-IGN players can not be seen clearly

To clarify the 1.- bone can all use hack, one records and then leave, for that reason can not be punished, that osea still want to continue playing with more hack, fuck the game to just punish it.

2. The staff of cubecraft is not so efficient to intervene immediately to the player and not even when there are reports.

3.- Something in the recording gets longer, so that people unable to see, realize and look again and again, that the player dies for using hack.

That's why this server is coming down. Because there are people of the staff of cubecraft, incapable and deficient at the time of carrying out its work.

That and now they threaten me that they will ban me? For telling them the truths.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
First off, watch your language. Regardless of how mad or irritated you are, it isn't ok to swear.

Second, making multiple threads when a staff member has already given you a VERY reasonable answer doesn't help your case at all. There is no record of a staff member threatening to ban you, and the evidence you provided is clearly ineffective at providing enough evidence for a ban.

We stand by our policy to only ban people when we are 100% sure they are breaking the rules. If there is any doubt then we do not ban. It is better to not ban 10 hackers then to accidentally ban 1 innocent player.

If you continue to make threads like this after you've already received multiple reasonable answers from staff then I will have no choice but to revoke your forums permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Ivaann wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Feliz cumpleaños
GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
Top Bottom