should colony control stay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The majority of my time on the server is either playing Eggwars or Tower Defense. I can see myself finally teaming up with more players to play this game long time. Most fun thing they've added in years. Would be sad to see it only appear once in a while.

So I hope it can stay permanently.

Reactions: 404Owl and wxzzrd

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
the reason why they should add more room on a map is because people misplacing buildings awfully to the point where you cant build anymore. i have to say its hard to see how big a building exactly is when you only see particles from a far distance, but some people dont even bother trying
This is an international game design + you can remove buildings in the menu

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This is an international game design + you can remove buildings in the menu
Only the owner is able to remove the building, unless it is destroyed. There is only room for more than a few games if buildings are properly placed, and as said above, people will intentionally misplace buildings to troll, or they will be noobs and not understand the game, and thus make no effort to place buildings in efficent spots.

Having an option to vote to remove a building someone else placed would be amazing. That would make it easier if you were in a party of two, or if someone on your team was good enough to understand a building is poorly placed.

I agree with InkAsriel, there needs to be more space on the map.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Only the owner is able to remove the building, unless it is destroyed. There is only room for more than a few games if buildings are properly placed, and as said above, people will intentionally misplace buildings to troll, or they will be noobs and not understand the game, and thus make no effort to place buildings in efficent spots.

Having an option to vote to remove a building someone else placed would be amazing. That would make it easier if you were in a party of two, or if someone on your team was good enough to understand a building is poorly placed.

I agree with InkAsriel, there needs to be more space on the map.
The idea of the game is to manage you space and if it bothers you that much you can just play with your friends

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
The idea of the game is to manage you space and if it bothers you that much you can just play with your friends
All I’m saying is that this game is basically impossible to win if you’re not in a party. People who don’t have friends that understand the game will always be at a disadvantage, even if they understand they game perfectly themselves.

(If you’re a tower defense player, these games have a lot of the same problems)

Leogomo

Dec 7, 2020
All I’m saying is that this game is basically impossible to win if you’re not in a party. People who don’t have friends that understand the game will always be at a disadvantage, even if they understand they game perfectly themselves.

(If you’re a tower defense player, these games have a lot of the same problems)
A made a post about the communication problem and add like banners so a no party team have better coordination for place the buildings

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think the community has spoken lol

Attachments

• 468F3A3B-F7DE-403C-B914-A349570496CA.png
    468F3A3B-F7DE-403C-B914-A349570496CA.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: InkAsriel

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don't revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom