Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Naaomita

Dec 12, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi yall!

I'm 18yo girl from northern Europe and my mc nametag is Katsukka (you can also call me Kata/Kat/KitKat/Rina) and, well, I'm not very good at doing introductions but I'll try lol.
I've played (and owned) Minecraft actively since 2021(?) but I actually started playing Minecraft in our local library at the age of 12. But please, don't assume that I'm bad just because I'm kinda new(ish) in Minecraft; I've played a lot of other games too and it has been pretty easy and simple to learn how mc works. :) I need to note tho, my internet is not the best (but it's the best I can get living in nowhere if we don't count optical fibre but that would cost... a lot... like... thousands of euros...).
I also love cats so... If you love them too... Hi, can we be friends? Cats are just simply awesome and while I'm trying to be kind and respectful towards everyone, I'll respect you just a little bit more if ur a cat person.
Welcomee!🥰

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom