Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsukka

Mar 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/They
Hi yall!

I'm 18yo girl from northern Europe and my mc nametag is Katsukka (you can also call me Kata/Kat/KitKat/Rina) and, well, I'm not very good at doing introductions but I'll try lol.
I've played (and owned) Minecraft actively since 2021(?) but I actually started playing Minecraft in our local library at the age of 12. But please, don't assume that I'm bad just because I'm kinda new(ish) in Minecraft; I've played a lot of other games too and it has been pretty easy and simple to learn how mc works. :) I need to note tho, my internet is not the best (but it's the best I can get living in nowhere if we don't count optical fibre but that would cost... a lot... like... thousands of euros...).
I also love cats so... If you love them too... Hi, can we be friends? Cats are just simply awesome and while I'm trying to be kind and respectful towards everyone, I'll respect you just a little bit more if ur a cat person.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Kat, welcome to the forums! I also love cats!

Reactions: Katsukka

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hellow Kat! Nice to meet you :)
I own 2 cats myself and love them deeply e-e, would love to be friends!!
What other games have you played (:?

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Nice to meet you ^-^
I hope you will enjoy your time here!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Katsukka, welcome to the forums! ♥️
Nice to meet you, I also really like cats although I have a bunny as a pet and I think they would not get along very well if I had a cat D:

• Haha

Katsukka

Mar 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/They
Hellow Kat! Nice to meet you :)
I own 2 cats myself and love them deeply e-e, would love to be friends!!
What other games have you played (:?
I've played(and still sometimes play) Team Fortress 2, Star Stable Online and HayDay for example. So yea, my gaming experience goes from first person shooters to MMORPGs dedicated for kids. I play some of the games, like SSO, more for the nostalgy. And, well, I still enjoy playing Among Us, though only with my friends; It get's kinda boring alone/with complete strangers. I also like playing Plague Inc., it's oddly calming game for me.

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Katsukka

Mar 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/They
Nice to meet you!:DDD This is my favourite question! What is your favourites minigame:3
My personal fav is tower defense, but I also enjoy lucky island, slime survival and line dash (from featured games), egg wars and block wars a lot. Though, I kinda suck at pvp (mostly bc everyone can crit me when I'm lagging and I don't stand a change) but I've made some creative solutions to make pvp more fair to me, like using bows for example.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I've played(and still sometimes play) Team Fortress 2, Star Stable Online and HayDay for example. So yea, my gaming experience goes from first person shooters to MMORPGs dedicated for kids. I play some of the games, like SSO, more for the nostalgy. And, well, I still enjoy playing Among Us, though only with my friends; It get's kinda boring alone/with complete strangers. I also like playing Plague Inc., it's oddly calming game for me.
Omg, I've played SSO too. I wonder if I still have my login but would love to check back on that game LOL.
You've played some interesting games, nice :))

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
My personal fav is tower defense, but I also enjoy lucky island, slime survival and line dash (from featured games), egg wars and block wars a lot. Though, I kinda suck at pvp (mostly bc everyone can crit me when I'm lagging and I don't stand a change) but I've made some creative solutions to make pvp more fair to me, like using bows for example.
Interesting!! I like Lucky Islands and Eggwars aswell! You really do have good favourites xd!

inlov33

Apr 21, 2021
Pronouns
She/Her
Hii, welcome. I love cats also and wish i could have one but i’m allergic. :/ But that’s alright!

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
How many hours you have in tf2? Also, big welcome!! :)

Katsukka

Mar 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/They
How many hours you have in tf2? Also, big welcome!! :)
46 hours on my current Steam account, almost 200 on my old (I can't get access to my old acc, thanks to steam guard on my old, broken, phone and it was also linked to my old email which got deleted after I did not log in in 12 months)

Reactions: Critly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom