Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I didn't know where to post this but I found this section so here this forum is. It's just a thread to say thanks. It's open to everyone and if staff want to close it that's fine too (it'll probably prevent spam). If you are grateful for something post it, I'm sure the staff would like to know what they're doing well. . .

I just wanted to say thanks to Cubecraft and the entire staff team for solving the hacker problem. I understand that, yes, it has been awhile since SENTINEL was released but better late than never, right? I was playing on hypixel recently and it was only a couple of weeks ago when I looked through forum threads talking about how bedwars will completely ruin Cubecraft's eggwars. BTW it hasn't. Eggwars is something I'm getting back to after realising that hypixel has a problem with hackers and after playing bedwars for awhile, I will admit, it does get fairly boring. So here I am, sorry for neglecting this AMAZING server, and thank you for solving the stuff we say in and complain about in the forums

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom