Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Ok so I'm not going to write an essay on all the bugs so if you want my feedback then just watch the video. But to sum it all up, the bugs on CubeCraft seem to be getting worse and I almost feel as if they are being neglected (Which I know it isn't true as I'm sure the whole team is trying very hard, but it's hard to not feel this way). Please stop updating cosmetics and fix things I've listed in this video:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1) has been fixed afaik
2) is not known
3) if that happens to everyone in the game i’d need a whereami
4) i’d need a whereami for it and what cage you’re using
5) eh idk what the issue is nor why it’s triggered so i’d need to know that

Please stop making cosmetics updates >
the bugs you’ve shown me are bugs not all content developers can fix. For example bug 1 was fixed by Palombo, a game developer (could also be a library developer, but in this case Palombo made it). Bugs 2 and 3 can be fixed by a content developer, but only Rotem can really look into those, while a different content developer made the new changes to our cosmetics menu.
I currently have no time to go trough the entire video, but i’d recommend you to report bugs, so we can at least log them somewhere :D

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
1) has been fixed afaik
2) is not known
3) if that happens to everyone in the game i’d need a whereami
4) i’d need a whereami for it and what cage you’re using
5) eh idk what the issue is nor why it’s triggered so i’d need to know that

Please stop making cosmetics updates >
the bugs you’ve shown me are bugs not all content developers can fix. For example bug 1 was fixed by Palombo, a game developer (could also be a library developer, but in this case Palombo made it). Bugs 2 and 3 can be fixed by a content developer, but only Rotem can really look into those, while a different content developer made the new changes to our cosmetics menu.
I currently have no time to go trough the entire video, but i’d recommend you to report bugs, so we can at least log them somewhere :D
So these bugs happen on every map, both regions and on all input devices to my knowledge. Thanks for replying though and I will make a report now :)

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
So these bugs happen on every map, both regions and on all input devices to my knowledge. Thanks for replying though and I will make a report now :)
Sorry to burst your bubble, as much as you should file a bug report the bug report system is like talking to a brick wall. Yes @Marieke2001 You do a good job answering all bug reports but whether they get seen to is a different story altogether.

I have been asking for months to fix the ingame time for lucky islands to4 and to add one for eggwars teams of 4 as it wasn't added by devs and it still hasn't happened. These issues have been known about for close to a year and was reported months ago.

Before Marieke started replying to them the bug reports just used to be ignored. Now all that happens is you get a response and the bug is forwarded and still ignored by Devs...

D

Deleted member 492126

Sorry to burst your bubble, as much as you should file a bug report the bug report system is like talking to a brick wall. Yes @Marieke2001 You do a good job answering all bug reports but whether they get seen to is a different story altogether.

I have been asking for months to fix the ingame time for lucky islands to4 and to add one for eggwars teams of 4 as it wasn't added by devs and it still hasn't happened. These issues have been known about for close to a year and was reported months ago.

Before Marieke started replying to them the bug reports just used to be ignored. Now all that happens is you get a response and the bug is forwarded and still ignored by Devs...
Developers fix bugs almost every single day (they are logged in #changelog + I believe the ones in #changelog aren’t all of them)

Do you really think that the development team ignores bug reports for no reason, or do you know why they are “ignoring” them?
Could it be possible that they‘ve got other game breaking bugs to fix before fixing the one you mentioned, or maybe they have other things to work on such as updates or other stuff you don’t know about?

There are probably multiple reasons why that bug has not been fixed, and I really don’t think the dev team is ignoring bug reports without a reason.

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
Ok so I'm not going to write an essay on all the bugs so if you want my feedback then just watch the video. But to sum it all up, the bugs on CubeCraft seem to be getting worse and I almost feel as if they are being neglected (Which I know it isn't true as I'm sure the whole team is trying very hard, but it's hard to not feel this way). Please stop updating cosmetics and fix things I've listed in this video:
for me the bug that happens to me the most is when u fall in the edge of a block, usually when falling and blockclutching but it happens some other time too, since the game that i most play (bridge) u place a lot of blocks and sometimes u get bugged in the side of it.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
for the shop, if you mean when you open the pause menu and shop too fast making it so you cant open shop for 5 seconds, the mods said it wouldn't be worth it to fix that bug and it doesnt occur very often

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom