Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vi0n (VN)

Member
Mar 1, 2022
16
36
19
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
IMG_20221129_073348.jpg

So I just need explanations on this like how do you solve it what's the reason for it and what are the effects (btw Story already knows and I already did make a ticket about it in the discord server)
 

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
sniper isn't that great as it can be hard to get the right shots, and for who to shoot, wisard is ok as it takes a lot of damage, but if you survive, you can do it for a while
 
D

Deleted member 594531

Guest
View attachment 216630
So I just need explanations on this like how do you solve it what's the reason for it and what are the effects (btw Story already knows and I already did make a ticket about it in the discord server)
Every kit has its strength and weakness just chose the kit that suits you more.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Top Bottom