Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I joined because my friends asked me to. It's quite a boring reason, but there you go!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, I joined in 2016 (with a old account). My main reason was to apply for helper, I remember that I saw Terrailover (a ex cubecraft mod) who in that time was a mod. I saw his shiny orange tag, so I asked him: "Hey, how can I join to the staff team?" and then I noticed that I had to be really active on the forums, so then I found out it and until now. After some years I've to say that I've felt really good around here (reporting, making new friends...)

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I joined in 2016 however my first post was in 2017 to impress people with my old Quakecraft wins at that time haha.
2020-08-02 (2).png

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I joined the forums to get to know the CCG community. I used to be insanely active on the forums of a server that unfortunately doesn't exist anymore these days, and I really liked to hang around on those forums, so I wanted to try this on the CCG forums as well to see if I liked it as much, and yes I did and still do :3
Though I wasn't very active in the beginning, I started being more active later.

Reactions: 404Owl and ItzEnd3r

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I joined the forums to get to know the CCG community. I used to be insanely active on the forums of a server that unfortunately doesn't exist anymore these days, and I really liked to hang around on those forums, so I wanted to try this on the CCG forums as well to see if I liked it as much, and yes I did and still do :3
Though I wasn't very active in the beginning, I started being more active later.
What server? If telling me is advertising then just forget it.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Im pretty sure it was The Chunk, they merged with cube so i think its ok to talk about them
Ok. I see ppl mention servers alot when talking about the wider minecraft multiplayer community, so i also think its fine, but i dont want to ask a mod to break the rules.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom