Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
So I can't be the only one who agrees with the fact that sentinal doesn't ban every single hacker, and it's not surprising either (it's not perfect, I know it can't do that). I just would like to ask if it's possible (if not already being worked on) that sentinal can be enforced to ban more hackers. Not gonna lie, I love the new sentinal! Way better than it was before when it would kick me because it thought I was flying, and it does ban more hackers than it did before; but as I continue to play on the server, I'm still running into a lot of hackers of all varieties: fly, speed build, KA, armor breaking, the whole nine yards.

This is just a rant, so if any of my information is false or you would like to add your two sense in, go right ahead :)

Have a nice day!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So I can't be the only one who agrees with the fact that sentinal doesn't ban every single hacker, and it's not surprising either (it's not perfect, I know it can't do that). I just would like to ask if it's possible (if not already being worked on) that sentinal can be enforced to ban more hackers. Not gonna lie, I love the new sentinal! Way better than it was before when it would kick me because it thought I was flying, and it does ban more hackers than it did before; but as I continue to play on the server, I'm still running into a lot of hackers of all varieties: fly, speed build, KA, armor breaking, the whole nine yards.

This is just a rant, so if any of my information is false or you would like to add your two sense in, go right ahead :)

Have a nice day!
Sentinel is by far not the best anti-cheat, and makes a lot of mistakes
But since the release of Sentinel, I have not seen any fly hackers whatsoever

There is a team working to develop sentinel constantly, and you can always record them and report them yourself
https://reports.cubecraft.net
Actually, it's not a team
That'd turn out like letting some noobs build a house together

@ElPtricko

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I never see cheaters, and that's because we have a good anti-cheat. I think I have to copy+paste an old comment again ;)
Nothing is perfect, even robots aren't.
There are not that many cheaters on the CubeCraft server, but it's a fact there are more cheaters playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see cheaters on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the cheaters, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
I can hear you thinking: "But everybody would use alts!".
Nothing to do about it.
I can hear you thinking again: "Use IP bans, then!"
Have you heard of VPN's? Not a good solution tho.
Just make sure that those cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
Are you unfairly banned? Please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Denied? Appeal again!
I hope you will read this, have a great day,
RemiO05 :)

EDIT: You could have used 99 other ways to spell 'sentinal'.
@kqmqdqdr4gqn2QQ2
-Sentinel
-Sentinol
-Sentinul
-Santinel
-Santinol
-Santinal
-Santinul
-Sentienel
-Sentienol
-Sentienal
-Sentienul
-Santienel
-Santienol
-Santienal
-Santienul
-Zentinel
-Zentinol
-Zentinal
-Zentinul
-Zantinel
-Zantinol
-Zantinal
-Zantinul
-Zentienel
-Zentienol
-Zentienal
-Zentienul
-Zantienel
-Zantienol
-Zantienal
-Zantienul
-Centinel
-Centinol
-Centinal
-Centinul
-Cantinel
-Cantinol
-Cantinal
-Cantinul
-Centienel
-Centienol
-Centienal
-Centienul
-Cantienel
-Cantienol
-Cantienal
-Cantienul
-Sentimel
-Sentimol
-Sentimal
-Sentimul
-Santimel
-Santimol
-Santimal
-Santimul
-Sentiemel
-Sentiemol
-Sentiemal
-Sentiemul
-Santiemel
-Santiemol
-Santiemal
-Santiemul
-Zentimel
-Zentimol
-Zentimal
-Zentimul
-Zantimel
-Zantimol
-Zantimal
-Zantimul
-Zentiemel
-Zentiemol
-Zentiemal
-Zentiemul
-Zantiemel
-Zantiemol
-Zantiemal
-Zantiemul
-Centimel
-Centimol
-Centimal
-Centimul
-Cantimel
-Cantimol
-Cantimal
-Cantimul
-Centiemel
-Centiemol
-Centiemal
-Centiemul
-Cantiemel
-Cantiemol
-Cantiemal
-Cantiemul
-SeNtInEl
-sEnTiNeL
-sENTINEL
-s€ntin€l

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevermind3476
D

Deleted member 346231

Most people complaining about sentinel or hackers don't seem to understand this. Client developers will actively try to update their hacked client to bypass on servers. So say sentinel gets an update, patching a game breaking hack, client developers will then as fast as possible look for any way to bypass this new sentinel update.

Edit: What Remi said.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Sentinel is not a god.
They are updating it every single day, trying to make it working perfectly. But as you know not everything is perfect and can have some little bugs in it.
It also depends on what hacks they are using, if a hacker is flying like obv then he will get banned. If he just has a small PvP hack then he won't get banned because Sentinel doesn't register if it's true or false. That's the main reason: the devs are trying to work so perfectly that they need to make the difference between hacking and just pro PvPing.

Reactions: Nevermind3476

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are you unfairly banned? Please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Denied? Appeal again!

Wasn't it possible to apply only once?

I never see cheaters, and that's because we have a good anti-cheat. I think I have to copy+paste an old comment again ;)
(I do never see cheaters on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)

Join assassinations and play it for 5 minutes, you'll most likely see 1 or 2.
Also I see more and more hackers with 1/5 yellow internet bars, so they bypass Sentinel with lag.
Also fly hackers:
But since the release of Sentinel, I have not seen any fly hackers whatsoever

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Wasn't it possible to apply only once?
NEW Sentinel (Appeal) Conversation System:
With recent exposure to the community with respect to the Sentinel appeal process, we alternatively found a better solution. We have decided to move all communication for Sentinel-related bans from Discord to the appeal website. This will allow us to respond to inquiries faster than ever before. This will allow you, a valued player, to enjoy your time playing on the server with friends rather than waiting for a response, if you were falsely banned.

To successfully use this newly implemented system, please following the guideline below:

1. Once your (regular) appeal has been denied, a button should appear named "Discuss your appeal". This will open up a new conversation with a certified Sentinel staff member, whom will assist you with any concerns with your Sentinel ban.

sentinel-appeal-button-on-a-denied-player-appeal-png.142126

2. You will be given a set of questions, dependant on the violations recorded by Sentinel, that will assist the assigned representative in making a fully-aware decision on your ban status. We insist that you include the utmost detail when it asks for a written response.

question-1-with-an-example-of-a-brief-description-png.142127

3. After all of the inquired questions have been answered, your conversation status will be set under review. It could take up to 2-3 business days for your review to be looked at due to the extreme volume of submitted appeals.

appeal-page-with-a-sentinel-appeal-awaiting-review-png.142128

4. When your conversation inquiry has been reviewed, and if more information is requested, you will be able to converse with the assigned representative.
Join assassinations and play it for 5 minutes, you'll most likely see 1 or 2.
Also I see more and more hackers with 1/5 yellow internet bars, so they bypass Sentinel with lag.
I never see cheaters, even if I play FFA or Assasination. But it could be just me though.

Reactions: Shallidor

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Crazyman is working as hard as he can, but it’s difficult as he also has to go trought the “discuss your appeal” thingies. He’s combining two things into one job. It’s hard to keep track on illegal clients because there keep comming new bypasses and etc. An explanation why you also don’t immediately see “hackers” getting banned is due to banwaves. We use banwaves so once in a while every detected “hacker” gets banned trough the banwave.

I’m locking this thread as there really isn’t any point in keeping this open. If you have any further questions you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.