Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey all,

I guess you could say I'm kind of back, I've been a little busy because of school but I just decided to spend some time on Cube every now and then. But anyway, let's get to what you're really here for.

So, I was taking a look at the Helper Application thread and noticed that one of the requirements doesn't really make any sense. This one to be exact:
2A04A4B7-69CB-4C35-A5EE-357434CA9907.jpeg

The age requirement should be clearer, you want people that are qualified to apply so that you have more successful applicants, right? Well, that's why I think the thread should be updated. It could look something like this:

• Be above the minimum age requirement according to Discord's ToS, which is listed here.

I feel like just putting that you have to be 14 doesn't really help since it differs per country (since we're following Discord's ToS). Adding a link for the applicant to see if they're above the minimum age would be a lot more useful and clean.

Thanks for reading!
Meiske

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hmm, oki.

I mean, we have a question regarding ToS in application + we have a requirement saying that you need access to Discord in order to apply. 14 is just the age requirement, if you're thirteen and can access Discord you still can't apply since you're, well, 13. Like, I'm not sure what we can change :p let me know if I'm overseeing something

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hmm, oki.

I mean, we have a question regarding ToS in application + we have a requirement saying that you need access to Discord in order to apply. 14 is just the age requirement, if you're thirteen and can access Discord you still can't apply since you're, well, 13. Like, I'm not sure what we can change :p let me know if I'm overseeing something
I don't really see where that's written, do you mean once someone has applied? Cause if so then wouldn't an applicant want to know this beforehand? And, well, saying that you need to be 14 in the requirements is a little unclear imo since it differs per country like I mentioned. I was banned from the Discord server because of it even though I was like 15 and I was really confused.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom