Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
Sometimes of u jumping a bridge or building a bridge, you spawn back, or sometimes you fall die.

IT is really annoying, is of a cubecraft bug original bug nu Minecraft?

( Sorry doe bad grammer )

- GOOMBA_NLD

Mar 6, 2017
This glitch is very common among minecraft servers. It is usually when your FPS drop and you start to get laggy. This is caused either by bad connection to the server or weak wi-fi. I'm not sure how you can fix it, but good luck on fixing it

Poseidon

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
That last bit in the thread is weird "now Minecraft", yes I also suffers from that bug! For example, if I build. ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If it's lag back, block glitch and similar bugs are very common.... It doesn't only happens on cubecraft but on other servers as well.
Try getting a better ping by moving closer to the wifi is possible.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
This glitch is very common among minecraft servers. It is usually when your FPS drop and you start to get laggy. This is caused either by bad connection to the server or weak wi-fi. I'm not sure how you can fix it, but good luck on fixing it

Poseidon
I don't think it's about fps or connection, this happenes to me when i'm holding the blocks in the other hand.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Ahh, the infamous lag back. Yep, I've been vexed with this glitch relentlessly in spleef. It's disheartening because it is game breaking for me. I fall into the void the majority of times because of this glitch and it can be very frustrating.

I agree I don't believe it is fps or connection related. My fps is consistently high but sadly so is my ping because of the distance to the server. Nevertheless, it can't be related to this because my ping and connectivity is significantly better once I switched to another ISP.

Second, this phenomenon only began to occur when they were testing for bugs a while back (maybe 2 months or so ago). Prior to this, I did not experience any such glitch, only some stuttering lag and the dreaded latency in which both are now nonexistent on my end, possibly because I changed ISP or because the new arcade is better optimized, or both.

Third, this glitch does not occur on other servers (on my end), only on this server. While I do not spend a lot of time on other servers, I have never experienced this glitch anywhere else but here.

Furthermore, I have observed that this glitch is occurring more frequently with the new Arcade update--I seem to be getting this glitch on every layer in spleef and in most games, sometimes more other times less frequent. However, it occurs often enough to be game breaking. It seems more noticeable or induced when I parkour in games such as spleef. I would assume it is the same in other games, too, where jumping is necessary.

Either way, you are not alone and I'm actually glad it's not just occurring on my end. I believe the staff is aware of this and, hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom