Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Rather than doing this, each individual invite should give a confirmation to see if the person truly wants to leave their party and join the other party.
That way, you could just join a game without leaving the party, etc.

Although, having a joint party system would be nice.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It could be a nice little feature, however, there is a little problem:

A diamond rank is the owner of a party with 4 people in the party.
The diamond rank guy gets an invite from a stone rank player, but the stone rank player already has someone in their party, so their party is 2/3th filled up.
When the diamond rank accepts the invite, all of the diamond rank party members will switch to the stone party too, filling it up for 6/3th.

How would you fix this? Because I feel this is going to happen alot, with different parameters ofcourse.

Reactions: Pokey2222

Pokey2222

So i was thinking, and i thoguh, "we can't join parties if we are already in one", and then i though that it would be cool to be in a party and, if you are the owner of the party, you could accept other partys and you and your team will go all the the other party, and i was bored so i made this suggestion.
It could be a nice little feature, however, there is a little problem:

A diamond rank is the owner of a party with 4 people in the party.
The diamond rank guy gets an invite from a stone rank player, but the stone rank player already has someone in their party, so their party is 2/3th filled up.
When the diamond rank accepts the invite, all of the diamond rank party members will switch to the stone party too, filling it up for 6/3th.

How would you fix this? Because I feel this is going to happen alot, with different parameters ofcourse.
They made limits to invite to your party if you have only 3 slots, i dont understand why they couldn't make the same but if you receive a party invite of a stone rank, if you press accept, it could warn you that you can't join because the one who invited you has only 3 slots and you have 6 players in your party,.

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom