Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bruhhic

Apr 10, 2021
I just want to ask something, could you put a future where my friend in ffa and there's a join button without needing a party because sometimes my friend doesn't know how to invite me to party or he doesn't know that am online

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I just want to ask something, could you put a future where my friend in ffa and there's a join button without needing a party because sometimes my friend doesn't know how to invite me to party or he doesn't know that am online
if they did this for ffa, they should do it for all gamemodes, So I disagree

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
It be used for sniping friends lol. This is one of the best ideas I haven’t thought about. Make it on be default but have it toggable to be off if you’d like.

Reactions: bruhhic and Quis

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It be used for sniping friends lol. This is one of the best ideas I haven’t thought about. Make it on be default but have it toggable to be off if you’d like.
Oh, my bad, So when you join a game of ffa you automatically join your friend?
I thought they meant like in social menu 😂 Then it is a :agree: from me

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Oh, my bad, So when you join a game of ffa you automatically join your friend?
I thought they meant like in social menu 😂 Then it is a :agree: from me
Well no. If you click your friend in the social menu and they’re playing ffa. There would be a join game option. And your friend could toggle it to be off if they’d like.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom