• I like it

• I dont like it

• I play only JAVA

• I am satisfied with the current interface

• Im on cellphone

Results are only viewable after voting.

zaza17680

Nov 23, 2020
This is my post: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/interfaz-de-java-para-bedrock.280261/
I got some problems with my translater, here are the english version:

Suggestion:

My suggestion is as follows: sometimes PC users in minecraft bedrock have a hard time buying things from eggwars, because let's say I want 20 golden apples, then I have to scroll the mouse wheel 4 times and we have to move the pointer when we buy , because if not it does not react, instead, in cubecraft java with just pressing shift and the apple, they give you all the apples that can be bought.

Suggestion: adding an option that replaces the current interface with the java interface, would help us a lot to those who play on PC, and that before confirming this change, it is necessary to verify that the user is really playing on PC, for example. hitting the air, getting up and squatting fast, clicking the center, etc.

If they say if we wanted those changes, let's use cubecraft java, there are people who only have base and there are other people who have both but who like to click spam without being a weak attack.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom