Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
1) Remove Wizard Kit, it's just pure annoying.
2) Remove Archer Kit as well, the bows really take the fun out of fights, and there are people who like to camp and snipe you.
3) Remove the Shop, it also takes the fun out of FFA.
4) Change the Berserker Kit: Remove the sword, give the axe sharpness 3, and give all of the armor pieces protection 2.
5) When killing a player, you should receive your HP back depending on what HP the player was at already. If you started fighting a player when they were at 10 hearts, then you will receive 10 hearts if you defeat them. If you started fighting one with 7 hearts, then you will receive 7 hearts after defeating them.

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

Reactions: a_cool_nick

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
2) Remove Archer Kit as well, the bows really take the fun out of fights, and there are people who like to camp and snipe you.
I disagree with this suggestion. I personally think there should be diversity in the kits. Making them less strong is an option, but in my opinion is not really necessary at the moment

5) When killing a player, you should receive your HP back depending on what HP the player was at already. If you started fighting a player when they were at 10 hearts, then you will receive 10 hearts if you defeat them. If you started fighting one with 7 hearts, then you will receive 7 hearts after defeating them.
I think this is quite a good idea. But I don't really know if it fits FFA because FFA is an ongoing game. It is not the case that if you lose a battle, that you cannot participate in the game anymore.

Reactions: Vindicatør

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I disagree with all of these except 5, which has no reason to be implemented since it has been suggested so many times before and it has never been implemented

Onmogelijk

Jan 7, 2020
i disagree, there is nothing wrong with these kits. They are just fun for the most people.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.