Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

char6432

Apr 2, 2021
Remove these from every, and I mean EVERY gamemode. The only exception being Overpowered.

about 20 times in the last MONTH, Players have relied on them to win games, If another player eats an Enchanted Apple then your death is Inevidable, It is SAD that this is what CubeCraft PVP looks like, I'd rather play the Hive instead.

If anyone here disagrees with this, Yes have your own opinion on this, I personaly hate this item in PVP.
If anyone agrees then please spread the word to a mod.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

ita2755

Jan 16, 2021
Remove these from every, and I mean EVERY gamemode. The only exception being Overpowered.

about 20 times in the last MONTH, Players have relied on them to win games, If another player eats an Enchanted Apple then your death is Inevidable, It is SAD that this is what CubeCraft PVP looks like, I'd rather play the Hive instead.

If anyone here disagrees with this, Yes have your own opinion on this, I personaly hate this item in PVP.
I agree that enchanted apple is to op and I wish they were removed same with overpowered mode

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021

I see the point your coming from but think about if you were a new player and just wanted to win one round?

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
They were recently nerfed so you're fine. Just get a sharp 5 sword or some backup armor so u can stay in the fight longer, its not hard

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom