• Yea

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Im not gonna beat around the bush.

Add a 2 second warm-up animation (output delay) to the bow so that players can see when it’s about to fire

Also consider removing the cooldown from the shotgun bow. It is a useless weapon as it stands.

Last edited:

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like your creative idea to make the automatic bow a bit less OP. This is not just the standard thread about reducing it to 10 shots or something like that. I think this will be a great thing to implement. The only thing i would do is to set it to 1 second warm-up. 3 seconds is way too long. If someone uses a diamond sword and is critical hitting you in 3 seconds you could be dead. 1 second is enough to react to the bow.

I don't mind if the warm-up would not be implemented. But this idea is in my opinion a possible solution to solve the problem if too many player loathe the automatic bow.

So I would give it a no because I like the automatic bow and I am able to react quick enough with a shield or blocks. But if Cubecraft decided to change this bow I would vote for this idea.🙂

Reactions: Queen Ualala
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom