Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi

A little start
Some people know me as "_daveydas_ and NobodyCares_" And still I'm the same person. I Joined the amazing server for the first time at 9 jan 2014, and was a stupid ugly stone ranker (nothing against stone rankers)

Most people hate me, because I can somethimes be rude and ignoring others.

The rank apocalypse
Since 2016 somewhere I was amazed to get a own perfect Iron rank. A few weeks later I decided to buy gold, and upgraded higher to Diamond. Since summer I bought Emerald and a few weeks later I got Obsidian. Because I don't have much to do with My own money.

Information about me outside the community
I'm 14 years old, so my birth is on the 30th day or August. I have a little sister and a brother. My sister is 11 y/o and My brother 16 y/o I have a lot of sad things etc. in My own life But That's not something to let Everyone knows.

About myself in-game
On the server I've been muted 5 times. Banned 2 times 1 mute and 1 ban was unfair. I've been banned from the discord server without doing anything, I was provoked and I didn't swear or Did anything. (Oh If you care, The person Who provoked me hasn't receive a ban)

What do I like in My free time?
I like to play games (like minecraft & horror games) On the server cubecraft and the horror game "alien isolation" Every saturday I go to a scouting What I like very Well. It just survivaling and learn a lot of things. Unless I do the sport karate, every monday and saturday.

My favourite game on the server
I like skywars and eggwars the most :P Unless in My opinion I like to make a new skywars update!

Soo I think That's it What you need to know about me!
Thanks you for the attention ;)

Greets,
Myself
ItsDavey_

Last edited:

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hi

A little start
Some people know me as "_daveydas_ and NobodyCares_" And still I'm the same person. I Joined the amazing server for the first time at 9 jan 2014, and was a stupid ugly stone ranker (nothing against stone rankers)

Most people hate me, because I can somethimes be rude and ignoring others.

The rank apocalypse
Since 2016 somewhere I was amazed to get a own perfect Iron rank. A few weeks later I decided to buy gold, and upgraded higher to Diamond. Since summer I bought Emerald and a few weeks later I got Obsidian. Because I don't have much to do with My own money.

Information about me outside the community
I'm 14 years old, so my birth is on the 30th day or August. I have a little sister and a brother. My sister is 11 y/o and My brother 16 y/o I have a lot of sad things etc. in My own life But That's not something to let Everyone knows.

About myself in-game
On the server I've been muted 5 times. Banned 2 times 1 mute and 1 ban was unfair. I've been banned from the discord server without doing anything, I was provoked and I didn't swear or Did anything. (Oh If you care, The person Who provoked me hasn't receive a ban)

What do I like in My free time?
I like to play games (like minecraft & horror games) On the server cubecraft and the horror game "alien isolation" Every saturday I go to a scouting What I like very Well. It just survivaling and learn a lot of things. Unless I do the sport karate, every monday and saturday.

My favourite game on the server
I like skywars and eggwars the most :p Unless in My opinion I like to make a new skywars update!

Soo I think That's it What you need to know about me!
Thanks you for the attention ;)

Greets,
Myself
ItsDavey_
I don't appreciate what you said about stone ranks

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.