Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So let's see what to type. I think I've finally found a possible solution for normal mode.

So this is how it works for all of you that don't know.
1. team rushes mid with nothing or minimal gear
2. team uses gold on gapples and diamonds on diamond sword
3. team returns to mid and gets a power or punch bow.
4. team keeps everyone else out of mid with bows
5. Team mega-gears against other teams who can't get more than chain
5.5. spawnkill
6. win

Once step 4 is reached, it's game over in any non-hardcore gamemode.

There are two types of mid campers. One type skips over step 4 and just tries to horde diamonds. I'll call these people "Collect" method mid campers. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 83%
Other Normal: 50%
OP: 30%

And then there's the much worse "Block" method mid campers who try to keep you out of mid. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 50%
Other Normal: 7%
OP: ZERO PERCENT

If you're still not convinced, too bad. I'm continuing anyway. Op is a loss, but we can fix this in normal. Let's do these threw things:

1. Gapple price increase
This is something that's been in heavy demand - simple make it 6 or 8 gold. Makes pre-step 4 a better opportunity to kill people (when mid camping I sometimes survive on gapples)

2. Egg embryo
Find one of the threads about it - you'd get the egg for breaking the egg and can take it back to shop for some items.

3. Ender Chesr Thrower
So this is a last ditch resort if none of the egg embryo items can help. You must be at mid to use the item. Throw down the chest and it'll throw 25% of resources back to your base.

k bye

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I don't see a way too stop this even if it was a problem, but I personally don't think it is. You only need 5 diamond to upgrade your gen at base, and you can get that easily without dying even if the mid campers are super OP. edit; I think that gapples are fine the way they are atm, but if you want a price increase then i think speed eggwars is for you xD

F

Facelurite

I always welcome egg embryoes.
I don't see a way too stop this even if it was a problem, but I personally don't think it is. You only need 5 diamond to upgrade your gen at base, and you can get that easily without dying even if the mid campers are super OP. edit; I think that gapples are fine the way they are atm, but if you want a price increase then i think speed eggwars is for you xD
@CommunistCactus can we get those million mid camping vids pls?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
i dont think its that of a big problem mid-camping, i mean its part of the game
dont hate me for this pls
I always welcome egg embryoes.

@CommunistCactus can we get those million mid camping vids pls?
To anyone saying it isn't that much of a deal:
This should do the job.

B-B-But Commiecactus, that's outdated!1!11!1 The items have changed and underdasea has been edited to fight mid camping!111!!1!!
OK, Here's a new one for you:
Even with my inventory being completely glitched out, I still managed to exploit mid camping.
B-B-But that's just those few maps in OP!!! and its only you playing!!!
Here you go fam:
But what about 2 player team maps?

If you're still not convinced,
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLhRUPflB7_ObgrG5eLVM1dt1RrJoeU0R

Reactions: Deeds

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
To anyone saying it isn't that much of a deal:
This should do the job.

B-B-But Commiecactus, that's outdated!1!11!1 The items have changed and underdasea has been edited to fight mid camping!111!!1!!
OK, Here's a new one for you:
Even with my inventory being completely glitched out, I still managed to exploit mid camping.
B-B-But that's just those few maps in OP!!! and its only you playing!!!
Here you go fam:
But what about 2 player team maps?

If you're still not convinced,
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLhRUPflB7_ObgrG5eLVM1dt1RrJoeU0R
for what r you trying to convince me and again its part of the game and what r you going to do about it i mean you can hate as much as you can but at the end of the day you cant do anything about it
and please dont hate me for this im not defending them

Reactions: SavFun

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
and please dont hate me for this im not defending them
I won't hate anyone just for disagreeing with me.
its part of the game
That does not mean it's good. Games can't just stay in 1 version of themselves forever, they'd die out. Sandstone and a 12-diamond bow were part of the game once too, now not anymore.
but at the end of the day you cant do anything about it
That's where the suggestions are for nah? To suggest changes in the game so we can do something about broken strategies.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I won't hate anyone just for disagreeing with me.
thx

That does not mean it's good. Games can't just stay in 1 version of themselves forever, they'd die out. Sandstone and a 12-diamond bow were part of the game once too, now not anymore.

That's where the suggestions are for nah? To suggest changes in the game so we can do something about broken strategies.
i mean bow spamming is annoying too and ccg cant just ban them and if you have an idea i would like to hear it.[/QUOTE]

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
and if you have an idea i would like to hear it.
So let's see what to type. I think I've finally found a possible solution for normal mode.

So this is how it works for all of you that don't know.
1. team rushes mid with nothing or minimal gear
2. team uses gold on gapples and diamonds on diamond sword
3. team returns to mid and gets a power or punch bow.
4. team keeps everyone else out of mid with bows
5. Team mega-gears against other teams who can't get more than chain
5.5. spawnkill
6. win

Once step 4 is reached, it's game over in any non-hardcore gamemode.

There are two types of mid campers. One type skips over step 4 and just tries to horde diamonds. I'll call these people "Collect" method mid campers. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 83%
Other Normal: 50%
OP: 30%

And then there's the much worse "Block" method mid campers who try to keep you out of mid. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 50%
Other Normal: 7%
OP: ZERO PERCENT

If you're still not convinced, too bad. I'm continuing anyway. Op is a loss, but we can fix this in normal. Let's do these threw things:

1. Gapple price increase
This is something that's been in heavy demand - simple make it 6 or 8 gold. Makes pre-step 4 a better opportunity to kill people (when mid camping I sometimes survive on gapples)

2. Egg embryo
Find one of the threads about it - you'd get the egg for breaking the egg and can take it back to shop for some items.

3. Ender Chesr Thrower
So this is a last ditch resort if none of the egg embryo items can help. You must be at mid to use the item. Throw down the chest and it'll throw 25% of resources back to your base.

k bye

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
agree with the egg embryo and the gapple price increase (the gapples r just too cheap) but idk about the ender chest thrower i mean you have people in teaparty that rush to mid without anything or they get killed or they get heavily armored and the ender chest thrower wont help with that problem

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
agree with the egg embryo and the gapple price increase (the gapples r just too cheap) but idk about the ender chest thrower i mean you have people in teaparty that rush to mid without anything or they get killed or they get heavily armored and the ender chest thrower wont help with that problem
So instead of just bringing back 100 safely they'd just throw back 25 after spending 16 gold for it?

Reactions: Hoebelpro

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I've played almost 2k games of eggwars and very rarely see this mid camping that everyone is complaining about.

Reactions: A pigeon

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
why should gapples cost 6 gold when a steak costs 5 iron and heals more?

also, items for eggs is a bad idea. it's really easy to rush a few eggs at the beginning of the game, meaning that if the items were op it would be an insta win if you rush an egg and get back. if they arent op, its not worth it. if it costs multiple eggs, its too risky.

A

A pigeon

why should gapples cost 6 gold when a steak costs 5 iron and heals more?

also, items for eggs is a bad idea. it's really easy to rush a few eggs at the beginning of the game, meaning that if the items were op it would be an insta win if you rush an egg and get back. if they arent op, its not worth it. if it costs multiple eggs, its too risky.
Then people should learn to defend their eggs . Exclude the feature from maps like safari.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom