Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hello CubeCrafters!
It's has been some time since I last posted. Unfortunately I would like to start off by saying that I am stepping down.
Minecraft has been fun over the years, I've made a bunch of great friends who went off their life journey decided I should go about mine as well.
If you would like to stay connected, you could always DM me on Instagram if you wish.

I haven't been active here for a lot of reasons, One of them is because I feel like staying here isn't right as I'm robbing the opportunities for players who are earnestly trying their best to become a part of the team. That as well as how it may seem unfair for our current staff members who are working hard every moment of the day for the community so, I have decided it was best for me to leave.

I am also quite behind my studies but that's a boring tale.
Starting my 2nd year in fashion school, I was pretty much alone and my classmates didn't seem to want to get close to me. I got a humiliated in front of my (and another class/joint class) for handing in my homework late and it really affected my self esteem. I'm also taking two classes so 2/7 days I have classes from 9am-9pm which really tires me out. Physically class got cancelled 3 days ago because someone got infected so we're back to online classes and I'm just really behind everything.
Basically, I'm in no mental state to help staff on Cubecraft or do anything.

It upsets me so very much knowing that I will be missing the always-growing Cubecraft and it's wonderful forums and players. Being here for years makes it harder to leave and I honestly want to stay and see where the server goes but.. anyways,
Thank you everyone for everything up to now, It has been an honor and pleasure working with you
I'll always remember what you have done for me, friends I have made who may have left, but not forgotten .

Cats forever
- From the crazy cat lady with 0 1 cats .

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sad to see you leaving Rinne. Thanks for everything you have done for Cube and for the community. You are an amazing staff member and we will never forget you.

Goodluck with everything that's happening in your life right now. Everything will be alright and I wish you best of luck in the future.

Bai 🙁

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's always a bit sad to see someone go... staff or not. I think we'll all miss you once in a while!
I see that you said that you have problems with physics, I always want to help with maths are physics! I'm good at it and I like it!
Well... Good luck in school. Seeing as what you did as a moderator, school will work out for you!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Sorry to hear about everything going on, thank you for all you’ve done on Cubecraft and the community will miss you 😊

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Farewell fellow CubeCrafter and good luck on your studies! Everything will turn out ok in the end, believe it! I never got the chance to meet you but I can see you are an amazing person! May we meet again! :)

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Thank you so much for all that you did for this server and community we’ll all forever love you for it and will support you for all that’s to come <3

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It upsets me so very much knowing that I will be missing the always-growing Cubecraft and it's wonderful forums and players. Being here for years makes it harder to leave and I honestly want to stay and see where the server goes but.. anyways,
I felt that way too, but you can always hop back onto the forums from time to time - you'll always be welcome!

I'm just really behind everything.
You're doing the right thing - it's sink or swim. I hope all goes well for you, and that your grades improve. I believe in you, funny meow girl. Thank you for always being great, both as a staff member and as a wonderful member of the community; I've literally never heard a bad thing about you. And thanks for stooping to my moronic level and memeing with me in the past, I love it when people do that.
If you would like to stay connected, you could always DM me on Instagram if you wish.
Do you have a Discord? 🙂

Reactions: Matriox
D

Deleted member 511644

We didn't really know each other, but it's still sad to see you go, I wish you goodluck in the futures!

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think many players will miss you, hope we see you around! and good luck with the rest of your studies. :)

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Everyone at CubeCraft will miss you and support you on your journey through life. Personally, I wish you the best and hope everything pans out the way you want. Good Luck :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
OMG, I'm going to cry, you've been here for almost the entire time I've been here. You have been so kind and sweet to me and everyone who is around you. I wished you could have stayed longer but I understand why you left, and don't worry about people who said things about your activity, very few understood how much you did for this server in the time you were here. Keep being amazing! ❤❤❤

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom