Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMist_y

Aug 10, 2022
Basically, sometimes when I try to bridge on CubeCraft, whether that be in Skywars or Lucky Islands, the blocks sometimes don't get placed, causing me to fall into the void even though I am holding the crouch button during the entire duration of the bridge, yet I fall down?

I'm unsure of if this is a bug or a connection problem on my end, I just want to know if other people are experiencing the same problem, please respond yes/no.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
That sounds like a connection thing, as Minecraft will delete placed blocks if it gets laggy (Trust me, my internet is quite laggy at times). That also could be a client issue if you are using one.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When I used to play minecraft on my potato pc 6 years ago, that would always happen to me. I'm pretty sure that has to do with your connection, and there isn't much cubecraft can do about it.

• Haha
Reactions: CheesySteveey

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically, sometimes when I try to bridge on CubeCraft, whether that be in Skywars or Lucky Islands, the blocks sometimes don't get placed, causing me to fall into the void even though I am holding the crouch button during the entire duration of the bridge, yet I fall down?

I'm unsure of if this is a bug or a connection problem on my end, I just want to know if other people are experiencing the same problem, please respond yes/no.
Pretty sure that's because of your connection, it probably has some lag peaks and that causes the blocks to disappear when bridging.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom