Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I recorded this player for hacking and I've reported him 2 times but he keeps gettings "Declined" (Closed) But I am pretty sure that he is hacking because you see in the video that he hits me from super far away and I know its speed and that effects it but I still couldn't hit him.

Please leave your opinion down below:

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Did you hover over the declined/closed bit normally it will pop up with a message saying why and/or most times that the player has already been banned. (if hovering doesn't work click on it). Ok nevermind click on the player's name/names for the reason of the decline etc. or comments from the staff member.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Did you hover over the declined/closed bit normally it will pop up with a message saying why and/or most times that the player has already been banned. (if hovering doesn't work click on it). Ok nevermind click on the player's name/names for the reason of the decline etc. or comments from the staff member.

Not enough evidence but I am pretty sure that its clear.

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Can not see it very clearly because of the fire,but im sure that he is hacking,he hit you from long,i think he got Reach and maybe Kill Aura

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I recorded this player for hacking and I've reported him 2 times but he keeps gettings "Declined" (Closed) But I am pretty sure that he is hacking because you see in the video that he hits me from super far away and I know its speed and that effects it but I still couldn't hit him.

Please leave your opinion down below:
I can't really see because of the fire, but he seems to have reach or KA.
Recommend you to have a texture pack :)

L

Lepzi

Yes he is hacking you can tell the way his head is and his hit are very dodgy.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
he isn't hacking he missed a full charged-hit and the 1 of you is lagging a little bit so his head is going a little bit strange

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
he isn't hacking he missed a full charged-hit and the 1 of you is lagging a little bit so his head is going a little bit strange
I didn't see him lagging in the video, and where was the full-charge hit he missed?

I think he was hacking, as he went in a similar movement the entire time.
He also never missed a swing of his sword.
Signs of Kill Aura are obvious in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.