• Likely not hacking, but not sure.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Yesterday, I reported a player on CubeCraft, and the report was denied for lack of evidence. You can see the video here:

Note that I only killed them because I had superior gear and ate a golden apple before hand. 3 hits in and I knew something was wrong, so I hit the record button, and luckily my recording software was on.

I believe that the player was in fact hacking, for the following reasons:

They were getting combos with me using the sword, and they had perfect timings, and flawless aim. This alone indicates either hacking or very good pvp skill. However, near the end of the fight, when it became clear he was likely going to lose, he panicked and began hitting faster, likely manually overriding his killaura by left clicking himself. He couldn't run away because he was too close to me, and his killaura lock view / aimbot prevented him from turning the other way. A lot of noob hackers, which I believe him to be, make the mistake of not having hotkeys to turn their hacks off in emergencies. I believe he made the same mistake.

Players who are actually that good at pvp, when faced against a player with superior gear, would often try to combo with critical hits to gain an advantage. If he were good, before I even hit the record button, he would have started wrecking me with crits. Instead he stayed with the same fighting style, indicating he was not good at judging his opponent's skill level and finding a solution to counter his opponent.

Another evidence of his killaura lock view / aimbot is that if you pause the video at any given time, his head is always tracking the exact same spot on my body, even if we had just hit eachother and out positions suddenly changed. He may be able to predict the knockback he would do to me, but he cannot possibly predict the knockback I would do to him

However, whereas with most players, especially good ones, the timings of their hits match the pattern of their movements. With this player, it seems like a separate brain was controlling his hits and movements. Whereas most players would move toward the opponent, hit, change direction, move toward the opponent again, hit, and repeat, he was hitting regardless of his direction of movement.

His hit range was a bit longer than normal, by roughly a third of a block. This could be due to lag, but I have very good internet. If you check any of my other videos, you would often be able to see me pressing tab to check the player list, and my internet is almost always the best. During the entire course of this game, I do not remember my internet being any worse than normal. Also, a few of the hits he got the highest range on, they were the start of a combo, not the middle of end of one. That eliminates the possibility of w tapping or lag, as those two could only give a player greater range after the first hit in a combo.

He only ever missed one hit, and that was the first hit where he started spamming. That was likely him trying to knock me away so that I would get out of his lock view / aimbot range, so he could turn and run away. At the same time, he was probably trying to turn back to escape, but he was turning the wrong direction for escape, signifying further that he does not know how to play the game, and was not being aware of his surroundings.

Judging from the fact that he had no other skill than to track people's bodies perfectly and hit with perfect timings, he is 98% likely to be a hacker.

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
His first his was not legit and neither was his hit at 0:02. Though, he looks legit in the rest of the video or it's just me but I am tired at the time I am typing this post. Though, that shouldn't be a reason why I can't really recognise a possible hacker.

Also, he has been banned once by Sentinel for illegal client modifications: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/AndrewGamer101. Why could that be a reason that he's most likely hacking in this video? Because some hackers don't stop hacking after their first ban. They just go on with hacking.

I'd also wait for options of others. What do they think of this player.

Last edited:

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Yesterday, I reported a player on CubeCraft, and the report was denied for lack of evidence. You can see the video here:

Note that I only killed them because I had superior gear and ate a golden apple before hand. 3 hits in and I knew something was wrong, so I hit the record button, and luckily my recording software was on.

I believe that the player was in fact hacking, for the following reasons:

They were getting combos with me using the sword, and they had perfect timings, and flawless aim. This alone indicates either hacking or very good pvp skill. However, near the end of the fight, when it became clear he was likely going to lose, he panicked and began hitting faster, likely manually overriding his killaura by left clicking himself. He couldn't run away because he was too close to me, and his killaura lock view / aimbot prevented him from turning the other way. A lot of noob hackers, which I believe him to be, make the mistake of not having hotkeys to turn their hacks off in emergencies. I believe he made the same mistake.

Players who are actually that good at pvp, when faced against a player with superior gear, would often try to combo with critical hits to gain an advantage. If he were good, before I even hit the record button, he would have started wrecking me with crits. Instead he stayed with the same fighting style, indicating he was not good at judging his opponent's skill level and finding a solution to counter his opponent.

Another evidence of his killaura lock view / aimbot is that if you pause the video at any given time, his head is always tracking the exact same spot on my body, even if we had just hit eachother and out positions suddenly changed. He may be able to predict the knockback he would do to me, but he cannot possibly predict the knockback I would do to him

However, whereas with most players, especially good ones, the timings of their hits match the pattern of their movements. With this player, it seems like a separate brain was controlling his hits and movements. Whereas most players would move toward the opponent, hit, change direction, move toward the opponent again, hit, and repeat, he was hitting regardless of his direction of movement.

His hit range was a bit longer than normal, by roughly a third of a block. This could be due to lag, but I have very good internet. If you check any of my other videos, you would often be able to see me pressing tab to check the player list, and my internet is almost always the best. During the entire course of this game, I do not remember my internet being any worse than normal. Also, a few of the hits he got the highest range on, they were the start of a combo, not the middle of end of one. That eliminates the possibility of w tapping or lag, as those two could only give a player greater range after the first hit in a combo.

He only ever missed one hit, and that was the first hit where he started spamming. That was likely him trying to knock me away so that I would get out of his lock view / aimbot range, so he could turn and run away. At the same time, he was probably trying to turn back to escape, but he was turning the wrong direction for escape, signifying further that he does not know how to play the game, and was not being aware of his surroundings.

Judging from the fact that he had no other skill than to track people's bodies perfectly and hit with perfect timings, he was likely a hacker.
Really suspicious Hits I Think He Is Hacking Also As @iCheeetah said he was banned once before and this means he could be hacking once again You Can Go And Report Him Here

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Looked like he was using reach in some parts and some kind of auto-clicker/kill aura. Can't be completely sure though because him lagging could also make those far hits possible and if you have good accuracy and timing then... well yeah, all depends on the skill of the player in the end. Me personally I would have taken it as hacking because he seems to take knockback fine and at the right time which implies he doesn't have any lag.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Really suspicious Hits I Think He Is Hacking Also As @iCheeetah said he was banned once before and this means he could be hacking once again You Can Go And Report Him Here
He said that he report this player for using illegal client modifications which would be Kill Aura according to his video which he posted in his report and this thread, but the Moderator who dealt with his report declined the report due to insufficient evidence.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
He said that he report this player for using illegal client modifications which would be Kill Aura according to his video which he posted in his report and this thread, but the Moderator who dealt with his report declined the report due to insufficient evidence.
Really Weird....

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Really Weird....
Like I said, his first hit and his hit at 0:02 weren't legit. Though, he looks legit in the rest of the video, but he had been banned once before and that could be a reason that he's hacking again as many hackers don't stop with hacking after their ban.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Like I said, his first hit and his hit at 0:02 weren't legit. Though, he looks legit in the rest of the video, but he had been banned once before and that could be a reason that he's hacking again as many hackers don't stop with hacking after their ban.
Agree.

Reactions: Ducky

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The thing is that the video seems very laggy to me.
His hits look ssuspicious but, it's not enough to prove that he is hacking since the video made it look like you were lagging a bit.
The reason they denied it is probably because they weren't sure wether it was or wasn't hacks.

I personally would not accept that report either, since it is pretty laggy and since only really one hit was suspicious then it isn't really enough evidence to prove that he is hacking.
This is just my opinion though.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
The thing is that the video seems very laggy to me.
His hits look ssuspicious but, it's not enough to prove that he is hacking since the video made it look like you were lagging a bit.
The reason they denied it is probably because they weren't sure wether it was or wasn't hacks.

I personally would not accept that report either, since it is pretty laggy and since only really one hit was suspicious then it isn't really enough evidence to prove that he is hacking.
This is just my opinion though.

Actually, the only reason the video appeared laggy is because I use terrible recording software. I didn't want my game's fps to drop too low, so I set my recording to be at the lowest fps.

Also, did you read my entire post?

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Looked like he was using reach in some parts and some kind of auto-clicker/kill aura. Can't be completely sure though because him lagging could also make those far hits possible and if you have good accuracy and timing then... well yeah, all depends on the skill of the player in the end. Me personally I would have taken it as hacking because he seems to take knockback fine and at the right time which implies he doesn't have any lag.

It wasn't lag, because the hits he got at the longest ranges were all the first hits of individual combos. Lag or w tapping can get you increased range, up to something crazy like 8 blocks. However, the range increase would only apply to hits after the first hit of a combo.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
It wasn't lag, because the hits he got at the longest ranges were all the first hits of individual combos. Lag or w tapping can get you increased range, up to something crazy like 8 blocks. However, the range increase would only apply to hits after the first hit of a combo.
I know :P I said it more than likely not lag and that's why I'd personally say he was hacking. I didn't mention w tapping because it's pretty obvious in the video he's not.

Reactions: Daniel_H212

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Actually, the only reason the video appeared laggy is because I use terrible recording software. I didn't want my game's fps to drop too low, so I set my recording to be at the lowest fps.

Also, did you read my entire post?
The fact that it is laggy because you use a terribke recordibg software doesn't really make it less laggy.
I did read everything you wrote, but just text can't prove he is hacking.
If the video evidence isn't clear enough for the moderator to prove that he is indeed hacking and not just lagging then they will deny it.

But I recommend you to contact the moderator who denied it, so then you know the real reason. If you don't know which mod, then just contact any I believe.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I can see his aimbot if you look strictly, he continually aimed at your pants, which is in my eyes definitely aimbot. At the first hit, he somehow looked at the ground and hit you. As you stated above, at the first hit, he got a lot more range than a normal player is able to get. At the end of the fight, you could see he was losing, so he tried to run away, although he didn't succeed, I think a normal player without aimbot/kill aura wouldn't continue fighting and just run away. At second, I think he wanted to go inside, which failed because of his aimbot.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It doesn't matter whether or not it may have been insufficient evidence
the video was laggy thus they CAN'T accept it
^

The first hit looks suspicious but after that he misses a few hits.
We can't punish someone for one suspicious looking hit.
The evidence provided it not enough.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom