Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
Yea, I reported him but they said not enough evidence. It isn't a 10 block reach hack, but it is certainly reach.

A

Aventador

I know i do, because i used to hack. Regular hit distance is 4 blocks, but you can configure it to up to 100 depending on the client.
Dang. This dude must be using Jigsaw. I saw some hackers using jigsaw in a video, got everyone killed in 4 seconds.

A

Aventador

Yes. Jigsaw came out with update 0.12 which has added infinite reach, and GWEN bypass. This means you can win micro battles before the walls even drop.
Whyyyy..... PS, i also hacked and i got virusses on my PC, so why would you even do it :/

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
I feel like I have seen a lot of subtle reach hackers. You know how when you PVP, it just feels off? Not just skill but maybe an extra block or 2?

A

Aventador

I feel like I have seen a lot of subtle reach hackers. You know how when you PVP, it just feels off? Not just skill but maybe an extra block or 2?
I'm not sure, but i think they can set it to as much blocks as they want. I think it goes like this:

The client give's them some random options of amount of extra blocks to reach, but i think they also have a box where they can put in a 'custom' amount of blocks they want to reach.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't see any hacks there, sorry. Reach usually comes with kill aura, and he was missing too many shots for that and there were no head snaps. He was also hitting from a normal range, and was not hitting you beyond that range. Sorry, but I don't think he will get banned from this evidence :/

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
I don't see any hacks there, sorry. Reach usually comes with kill aura, and he was missing too many shots for that and there were no head snaps. He was also hitting from a normal range, and was not hitting you beyond that range. Sorry, but I don't think he will get banned from this evidence :/

Bro, you can use reach without kill aura.

U

Unipotato

Because of the speed effect in Speed EggWars, your reach is higher. This is not hacks, just the potion effect.

Reactions: Golapagos

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
Here is my advice for people who don't think this is reach hacking: Go download some of the new hacks and mess around with them in a your private server with a friend. Understand what they are and especially the ones that can be subtle. I saw a Diamond rank using auto-armor earlier this week. So sad.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Here is my advice for people who don't think this is reach hacking: Go download some of the new hacks and mess around with them in a your private server with a friend. Understand what they are and especially the ones that can be subtle. I saw a Diamond rank using auto-armor earlier this week. So sad.
You can't see reach hacks in this video. Staff have to be 100% sure that there is hacks in order to ban the person, and in this video, you can't be 100% sure. Like UniPotato said, the speed effect distorts your view. It makes everything look farther away than it actually is. Just accept that this person will not be banned from this evidence and move on.

L

Lepzi

I do agree that he could be hacking but that isn't enough evidence you need to really force him to hack badly because this isn't enough proof.

BosleyHawk

Jan 15, 2017
You can't see reach hacks in this video. Staff have to be 100% sure that there is hacks in order to ban the person, and in this video, you can't be 100% sure. Like UniPotatoe said, the speed effect distorts your view. It makes everything look farther away than it actually is. Just accept that this person will not be banned from this evidence and move on.
I'll probably just try a different server tbh. Way too many hackers on CubeCraft and the moderation is very weak.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
@Skifby you are always locking, making you the "Lock King" :D
1328554698663.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
Top Bottom