Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
It's possible you can see pro player doing it in fact my brother knows how to bridge like that lol.
Also not necroposting it will be necroposting at 10/28/20

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It's possible you can see pro player doing it in fact my brother knows how to bridge like that lol.
Also not necroposting it will be necroposting at 10/28/20
Nobody can click that fast butterflying or jitterclicking its 30+ cps (he told me) and i even tried it with a 20CPS macro not even comparable :) the 30cps one was though

Attachments

• delete.PNG
    delete.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yes you can tho
Average normal clicking is 6-8 CPS
Average jitterclick is 10-14 CPS
Average butterfly(with no double clicking) is 12-16
Drag clicking average 21-100

Your friend is either doubleclicking (This is bannable making the mouse click twice in 1 click)

or frag clicking to get 30CPS and forgotten was getting more than 30 because my 30cps macro still failed regularly I would guess it would be more around 40

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Your friend is either doubleclicking (This is bannable making the mouse click twice in 1 click)

or frag clicking to get 30CPS and forgotten was getting more than 30 because my 30cps macro still failed regularly I would guess it would be more around 40
Darkstray it’s jitter bridging you can see a lot of people using it.My brother can literally do it lol try to report then see it denied.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

You have knowledge._.

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks for the info both of you. It seems number of clicks has to be higher than an xbox or switch controller or mcpe or ios can do. Seems strange to include something in the bedrock version where most players will be on these and wouldnt be able to do so without attaching additional hardware (keyboard and mouse) to their systems.
How am I supposed to play on Windows 10 edition without a keyboard and a mouse?

Windows 10 edition is also Bedrock

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
On a computer you can just play java ? Or the game doesnt allow placement of so many blocks per second.
Java and Windows 10 version are completely different versions. There was a promotion where you could get Win10 for free by buying Java, but there was never such promotion for the other way round.

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
From time to time, I come across players who do great things which makes me want to learn it. I recorded the clip of this guy building in such a cool way. At the start 3 blocks at a time and then blocks on the side and god knows where as he goes up. Video is below. Please let me know how its done (if its legit)

It looks like it was either lag or the person used an auto clicker

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom