Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Recently cubecraft updated skyblock for the first time in 6 years but with the update released. They also seem to have removed the ability to buy items from your private island and I know this this was to get players to go to the hub to buy items there but this had made things somewhat inconvinient especially for an end game player (on bedrock edition). So now I am wondeirng is there anything I can do to gain the ability to buy items in my skyblock island back again?
 

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Ngl, I was thinking that someone would have responded by now since this is genuingly a good question to ask but I guess not then.
 

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Unfortunately you can no longer buy items from the Skyblock Shop/Helper. This was removed due to encourage hub usage instead of leaving them empty.
That's annoying, they should add a feature where the more you explore the hub, the more you have access to a shop in your base.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom