Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

datmurderer

Nov 22, 2021
I was wondering if there was any terms that CuebCraft abides by.

As in what CubeCraft expects from a user, and/or what the user can expect from CubeCraft itself.

Reactions: Rocks1

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello!

What CubeCraft expects from its users, is for them to follow our rules & guidelines, respect people, and be kind to everyone, and most importantly, have fun! It's great if our users want to go the extra mile and support us by sharing our network with others, helping report rule breakers, potentially apply for our moderation team or even record online content on our network, anything is appreciated 💙

What our users can expect from us, is to provide a child-friendly, safe and fun environment to play awesome free-to-play games with friends and family. Community safety is really important to us as well as privacy. I've provided some URLs below. If there's anything else you need, be sure to ask! :)

Thanks,
Cam.

datmurderer

Nov 22, 2021
Hello!

What CubeCraft expects from its users, is for them to follow our rules & guidelines, respect people, and be kind to everyone, and most importantly, have fun! It's great if our users want to go the extra mile and support us by sharing our network with others, helping report rule breakers, potentially apply for our moderation team or even record online content on our network, anything is appreciated 💙

What our users can expect from us, is to provide a child-friendly, safe and fun environment to play awesome free-to-play games with friends and family. Community safety is really important to us as well as privacy. I've provided some URLs below. If there's anything else you need, be sure to ask! :)

Thanks,
Cam.
I was also wondering whether or not users have the clearance to ask higher-ups about past projects that were scrapped/completed. I personally want to ask why, even though it got scrapped awhile ago, when the Skyblock End update is set to be reworked, since SkyBlock died after the lack of updates

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I was also wondering whether or not users have the clearance to ask higher-ups about past projects that were scrapped/completed. I personally want to ask why, even though it got scrapped awhile ago, when the Skyblock End update is set to be reworked, since SkyBlock died after the lack of updates
User can ask our team members most things, we can't guarantee that we will respond to everything though.

As for the Skyblock update that was scrapped, we made a statement about the reasoning on our public update board. "We've decided to put our resources elsewhere. Skyblock is a very difficult and lengthy game to update, we aren't currently in a good position to give it the update that it needs, we'd like to come back to it in the future."

Thanks,
Cam.

datmurderer

Nov 22, 2021
User can ask our team members most things, we can't guarantee that we will respond to everything though.

As for the Skyblock update that was scrapped, we made a statement about the reasoning on our public update board. "We've decided to put our resources elsewhere. Skyblock is a very difficult and lengthy game to update, we aren't currently in a good position to give it the update that it needs, we'd like to come back to it in the future."

Thanks,
Cam.
Well, I have already seen that message. And with no disrespect, I was wondering if there was any info about the update at all, as in it will be revisited in a short/long period of time, or whether there was unsolvable issues that took too much time, etc. the reason I ask about the update now is because SkyBlock is more limited to what you can do, with it have very rare bug fixes. I do like to play it, even though it isn’t the most popular. I found it hard to create better farms, since crafting is extremely limited. There is a quest that requires fireworks, but aren’t allowed to be crafted. I am not looking for a confirmation, but mostly a whereabouts on SkyBlock and if it will be kept or scrapped.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Late happy Birthday xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy birthday!:D (sorry for being late:) )
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🙈
UncleSpect wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom