Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
I once beat a player by trapping and he did this: (check my picture) Is this thing even allowed??? I don't get it do those players think that they can do that stuff and not get punished??? I am mad. (Also I posted this here because when I tried to report the player the system did not allow me to access the menu).

Attachments

• 2021-03-24_21.18.40.png
    2021-03-24_21.18.40.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 218

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I once beat a player by trapping and he did this: (check my picture) Is this thing even allowed??? I don't get it do those players think that they can do that stuff and not get punished??? I am mad. (Also I posted this here because when I tried to report the player the system did not allow me to access the menu).
He wrote in german and I know that many german people are very mean. If you want, I can translate what he said, but thats violent swearing

Reactions: Vindicatør

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Like Slovy said, this is indeed muteable. But if you want rulebreakers to get punished for it, you’ll have to either report it on the website, or send it to a friend so he can report it instead of you - otherwise there isn’t much they can do. I also see that you’re having issues with accessing the menu. In order to access the menu you need an account, you can do that by using the /registerreports command in the server. If you want to learn more about the report system please check this thread out. I hope this answers your questions!

Reactions: Vindicatør

PsychoMoon

Jun 2, 2020
Sweden
im sad that there are people like this in the world

D

Deleted member 576174

People who are insulting randomly because they lost should just be reported and not get any other type of attention in my opinion.

Reactions: InkAsriel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom