Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 7, 2021
Are we allowed to put something on our mouse to hold down the click button or to use the F3+T trick? It doesn't use any external software or clients.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This is not allowed. For more information about which clicking methods we do and do not allow you could take a look at our rules: https://cbecrft.net/rules

- moved to support
- marked resolved
How is it not allowed. Could you please cite what part of the rules states that this is not allowed?

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
How is it not allowed. Could you please cite what part of the rules states that this is not allowed?

1.3 - Clicking methods​

Butterfly clicking and jitterclick methods are allowed on the server, but we recommend avoiding dragclick as it can result in a Sentinel ban and we do not guarantee your ban will be removed.
The use of autoclickers, macros, mapping your click button to your mouse wheel or using multiple mice is not allowed, or in any way modifying your mouse's click function via software or hardware is considered cheating and will result in a cheating ban.

There ya go

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry, didn't notice it but I guess you are talking about SkyBlock? In SkyBlock this would be allowed as you can only use it to farm faster. As long as you don't use it in other gamemodes it's fine! Sorry for this miscommunication😅
Still, wouldn’t it still be allowed. Where does it say putting something on a key is not allowed? No software, no modifying, no macro, no autoclicker. Just a simple small stone on the right click button for example.

If you could still provide me the citation in which it gets mentioned please do since it doesn’t seem to be in this:

1.3 - Clicking methods​

Butterfly clicking and jitterclick methods are allowed on the server, but we recommend avoiding dragclick as it can result in a Sentinel ban and we do not guarantee your ban will be removed.
The use of autoclickers, macros, mapping your click button to your mouse wheel or using multiple mice is not allowed, or in any way modifying your mouse's click function via software or hardware is considered cheating and will result in a cheating ban.

There ya go
Please also next time inform yourself before saying something is allowed or not allowed. You could do this by citing the part in the rules in which it stated. For example,
This is not allowed
1.3 the use of autoclickers is considered cheating and will result in a cheating ban.
For more information about which clicking methods we do and do not allow you could take a look at our rules: https://cbecrft.net/rules

May 7, 2021
I'm sorry, didn't notice it but I guess you are talking about SkyBlock? In SkyBlock this would be allowed as you can only use it to farm faster. As long as you don't use it in other gamemodes it's fine! Sorry for this miscommunication😅
I see, thanks!
Still, wouldn’t it still be allowed. Where does it say putting something on a key is not allowed? No software, no modifying, no macro, no autoclicker. Just a simple small stone on the right click button for example.

If you could still provide me the citation in which it gets mentioned please do since it doesn’t seem to be in this:

Please also next time inform yourself before saying something is allowed or not allowed. You could do this by citing the part in the rules in which it stated. For example,
This is not allowed
1.3 the use of autoclickers is considered cheating and will result in a cheating ban.
For more information about which clicking methods we do and do not allow you could take a look at our rules: https://cbecrft.net/rules
Presumably, it would count as a "hardware modification."

Reactions: Maaarijn

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I see, thanks!

Presumably, it would count as a "hardware modification."
So it would be safe to assume that we draw the line at “hardware modification “ because any of the other would also just make farming easier. Such as autoclickers for killing mobs.

What you currently saying is putting something on your keyboard can result in a 30 day ban?

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
So it would be safe to assume that we draw the line at “hardware modification “ because any of the other would also just make farming easier. Such as autoclickers for killing mobs.

What you currently saying is putting something on your keyboard can result in a 30 day ban?
I don't know why you would do that outside of Skyblock, but if you do that to get more cps it would be modifying your hardware so technically that's not allowed.
Autoclickers aren't allowed and can get you a Sentinel ban, even in Skyblock, so please don't use those.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom